News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/02 - Super Ball IX - Watkins Glen, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by G. Augusto, July 02, 2011, 03:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbw

mattstick

Play_It_Leo

I think this is a nice combo for an afternoon set. Save the big dogs (relatively speaking) for tonight.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

rowjimmy

I ran a Subaru and a moped off the road to get home to hear THIS!?!?

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 02, 2011, 03:46:12 PM
I ran a Subaru and a moped off the road to get home to hear THIS!?!?

HA. Too many lives lost in the name of 3.0
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

fauxpaxfauxreal

Hey guys, I woulda been here sooner but I was riding my moped back home and some ahole ran me off the road.

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

rowjimmy

I heard that members of the band are planning an intervention to confront Trey about his giggling problem.
It's gotten to the point that he can't sing his own ridiculous lyrics without dropping words and whole phrases due to giggling.

G. Augusto

In related news, 17 years ago, Phish played an AWESOME show and I got IT.

DoW

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 02, 2011, 03:48:41 PM
I heard that members of the band are planning an intervention to confront Trey about his giggling problem.
It's gotten to the point that he can't sing his own ridiculous lyrics without dropping words and whole phrases due to giggling.
trey needs drugs

/end thread
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mbw

Quote from: G. Augusto on July 02, 2011, 03:24:31 PM
Teh Fish
07-02-2011
Super Blow dIX
Watkins Glen International
Watkins Glen, NY

Set One:

Tube  :lol:   :|
Kill Devil Falls  :?
Ocelot  :roll:

Undermind

rowjimmy

Quote from: G. Augusto on July 02, 2011, 03:49:44 PM
In related news, 17 years ago, Phish played an AWESOME show and I got IT.

Trey still had his giggling under control back then.