News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

My first born is square in the middle of the terrible 2's. Ask me on the right day and I'd trade her for a ticket.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Kinda funny watching people get hyped up over some fan account that tags every post with "#phish".

mattstick

A lot of summer tour venue rumours (MPP, Gorge, Watkins), kind of conflicts with the "Bakers Dozen Redux" idea...

mehead

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 09, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Kinda funny watching people get hyped up over some fan account that tags every post with "#phish".

This.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

The rumor mill churns, the old men get grumpy

VDB

Festy rumors are also afoot, which if at Watkins again might be unwanted ticket competition with a BD2.0.
Is this still Wombat?

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Quote from: VDB on January 09, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
Festy rumors are also afoot, which if at Watkins again might be unwanted ticket competition with a BD2.0.

The other years they played the Glen, they skipped SPAC. (Although 2011 did see the Bethel Woods 3-night stand.)

No way they return to Watkins and do a residency at MSG the same summer.

Of course, I also thought the idea of 17 in '17 was a crock, so what do I know?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mattstick

Something like a 2 "leg" situation like we've seen in the past could work...  Late June/early July 14 nights @ MSG, then a second leg with Gorge > Chicago > MPP > Watkins in August.

Hicks

BD went so well that everyones FOMO will start kicking in if they do it again. 

Magnaball is still considered legendary and will drive people to go to Watkins. 

They definitely can do both if they want. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on January 09, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
BD went so well that everyones FOMO will start kicking in if they do it again. 

Exactly. Everyone who went last summer will go again because it was such a blast and some people who missed 'em last summer will be extra tempted to make the trip this time around.

The question is... do they do no repeats again? will there be a theme?
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: VDB on January 09, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

That's not actually a rumor at this point.  Pretty much fact.  Try getting an RV anywhere in New England for those dates.  That fest is a lock.

Also, when I called the condo lady at the Gorge, she said she has been on the phone with Phish fans all day.  For whatever that is worth (not much).  On the other hand, where's there's smoke, there's fire....