News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phamous Phans

Started by mistercharlie, January 08, 2015, 06:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I thought for sure we had a thread about Celebrity Phans, but I couldn't find it.

I was really surprised to find out that Jeremy Shockey was a Phan. And not only that, but he took Page to the Playboy mansion with him.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/01/05/jeremy-shockey-ushered-in-2015-with-phish/
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Quote from: Undermind on January 08, 2015, 06:38:54 AM
is Fred Savage famous?

Well, He's got  his own emoticon here, so yeah :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

When someone spells a thread title like that, I tend to believe that they've been hacked or are being held against their own will in some dark locale.
Blink once if you're ok, dude.

Quote from: Undermind on January 08, 2015, 06:38:54 AM
is Fred Savage famous?

Moar like Phred Savage amirite?!

Buffalo Budd

Let's not forget Phanny Devito  :wink:

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Anyone remember that show 3rd Rock Phrum the Sun?  Joseph (mike) Gordon-Levitt from that television series was at the '98 LA Greek show. 

rowjimmy

He also used to play D&D so he's cool in my book.

DoW

because the thread is a failure before it even started, I'm going to bring it even lower by mentioning the Biebz.

/end thread
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

pcr3

Quote from: DoW on January 08, 2015, 10:56:31 AM
because the thread is a failure before it even started, I'm going to bring it even lower by mentioning the Biebz.

/end thread

:-D  Was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be that guy.  Thanks bvaz, for eternally being that guy.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Hicks

My friend said he sat by Steve Wozniak at Shoreline 2000.   Also said he played Tetris the whole time.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

^ :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Hicks on January 08, 2015, 02:18:55 PM
My friend said he sat by Steve Wozniak at Shoreline 2000.   Also said he played Tetris the whole time.   

Who? Wozniak? Or that "friend"? Also: I was a Tetris Jedi back in the day.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Augustus