News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/10/19-21 - Hampton Coliseum - Hampton, VA

Started by ph92, June 02, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: gah on June 02, 2018, 02:19:27 PM
you can add uncle eb in too even though he doesn't post often anymore.

Yo peeps!!!

:evil:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

Quote from: gah on October 18, 2018, 12:28:03 PM
30 hours from blast off!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Also, if anyone wants in the setlist game I'm running for these shows, let me know!
9 songs, $10 buy in
set 1 opener, wildcard, closer,
set 2 opener, wildcard, closer,
encore, cover, and show wildcard

3 pts if you hit it spot on, 1 point if the song gets played over the weekend in some other slot.

Last time I ran this, we got up to $200, right now I'm only at $70. Still, fun to play.

I'm in!  PM Sent

gah

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 18, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

Also, if anyone wants in the setlist game I'm running for these shows, let me know!
9 songs, $10 buy in

3 pts if you hit it spot on, 1 point if the song gets played over the weekend in some other slot.

Last time I ran this, we got up to $200, right now I'm only at $70. Still, fun to play.

I'm in!  PM Sent

Got your picks. Solid! Up to 9 people now.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Just a heads-up... There will be a pop-up Dry Goods outside the venue before the show according to their Facebook page!

QuotePhish Dry Goods will have an official MERCH POP-UP trailer outside of the venue this weekend (before doors open) by the fountain in front of Hampton Coliseum. The pop-up will will open on Friday & Saturday at 3PM until things sell out.
Swing by and grab a bunch of Dry Goods that won't be available inside including exclusive (to the pop-up) event tees and hoodies, Billy Breathes on vinyl, a new Ebbet's Vintage hat, knit caps, jackets, water bottles and more.
Also available exclusively at the pop-up is a brand new 12"x12" 2-color linocut print by Jim Pollock (signed and numbered edition of 500). All other merchandise (including another poster) will be available at the normal merch stands inside!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

dig it but can't swing it. I do need a new beanie though..

gah

Quote from: gah on October 18, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 18, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

9 songs, $10 buy in

I'm in!  PM Sent

Got your picks. Solid! Up to 9 people now.

Thanks for playing. Ended up being 10 people. $100 pot. My buddy Chris from Norfolk won with 10 points. He hit on Carini, Cvern, Lizards, and Melt.

Todd, you tied for 6th, with 5 pts, you hit on the Twist (3), Tweezer (1), and More (1).

That was fun, to run, and easy to collect and pay out using venmo. Might consider running that again for Vegas or New Years if I can get enough folks interested.

ALSO, great seeing everyone this weekend. Such good times were had!  :rawk:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

VDB

I'm bad at meetup planning but one thing I love about Phish shows are all the incidental contacts. Pleased to have run into Will, RJ, Barnsey, Modi and Blat. Aa and Eb, sorry I missed ya!
Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Quote from: VDB on October 23, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
I'm bad at meetup planning but one thing I love about Phish shows are all the incidental contacts. Pleased to have run into Will, RJ, Barnsey, Modi and Blat. Aa and Eb, sorry I missed ya!
Great seeing you Brad! How do we always run into each other without trying? And of course it's always good to see you Aaditya!

Sorry I missed the rest of y'all.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH