News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

did this lame ass shit happen to anyone else

Started by whyweigh5.0, October 18, 2008, 10:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

One of the recaptcha images that I saw read: "doses"

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Bobafett on October 18, 2008, 10:23:05 PM
fo real?  thats trippy.

Heh...

For real.

I know another guy who got the word "Oswego".

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 18, 2008, 09:48:53 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on October 18, 2008, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on October 18, 2008, 10:46:11 AM
II got through on the capture before 10:01 and I had a 1 minute wait, than a 3 minute wait, then back to one minute, and at 10:04 it let me in.....only to say no more tix

same here. got through instantly at 10, no issue with the words, got to a screen saying i had 2 minutes to wait, and then it just went up a few minutes, down a few minutes, and finally at 10:04 i was told they had nothing.  :x

me too, exactly...Icould not have gotten in sooner or more smoothly.....luck of the draw I guess.....and yes, PJ did tour without using TM...
they tried to start a revolt against TM. Had to limit their venues. No one else joined them - the revolt didn't last too long :-(
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2008, 09:53:44 PM
One of the recaptcha images that I saw read: "doses"

Well that's better than powder in all respects!  Both are funny though....

Ri©h

Quote from: slslbs on October 18, 2008, 10:45:02 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on October 18, 2008, 09:48:53 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on October 18, 2008, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on October 18, 2008, 10:46:11 AM
II got through on the capture before 10:01 and I had a 1 minute wait, than a 3 minute wait, then back to one minute, and at 10:04 it let me in.....only to say no more tix

same here. got through instantly at 10, no issue with the words, got to a screen saying i had 2 minutes to wait, and then it just went up a few minutes, down a few minutes, and finally at 10:04 i was told they had nothing.  :x

me too, exactly...Icould not have gotten in sooner or more smoothly.....luck of the draw I guess.....and yes, PJ did tour without using TM...
they tried to start a revolt against TM. Had to limit their venues. No one else joined them - the revolt didn't last too long :-(

I wish they had succeeded.  At least someone tried to stand up to TM and their ridiculously overpriced "charges". 

Fuck them.   :x

Every show I attend now I try as hard as I can to make sure the venue is selling tix.  I've saved a lot of cash doing that.

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2008, 06:02:14 PM
Ticketmaster is on its way to falling down a couple pegs. the vast number of venues in the US that are owned by Live Nation or are booked by Live Nation will see the end of their TicketMaster contract end next year.

Then we can start hating LiveNation ticketing.

(LiveNation is the entertainment faction of Clear Channel, btw.)

Let's hope to Jeebus that this causes an actual Non-monopoly to occur, and force the ticket companies to reduce their silly pure-profit service charges.  I want to see them fight for each venue, and my dollar.