News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/27 - Bethel Center for the Arts - Bethel NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by whatapiper, May 27, 2011, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleEbinezer

Going from this...
Quote from: Bobafett on May 31, 2011, 10:58:14 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 31, 2011, 07:10:52 PM
I have said it several times, nothing like a punch in the face to set those around straight. Now, don't take me the wrong way all you pacifist hippies, I am not advocating wanton violence, simply the selective use of it. For example, should there be a group, pick the biggest, knock him the fuck out and then the rest will do your bidding. This act also permits you to claim his woman as your own, should you so desire of course.
you better thrust his bitch to your hilt.  while he is KO'd.  then jizz on his face.  and make her lick it off.  i hate those guys.

to this in this thread...
Quote from: cactusfan on June 01, 2011, 02:28:52 AM
this show is a good one. nice opener, phish.

cracks me the fuck up!   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

emay

wow just went back and listened to the waves soundcheck from bethel for the first time in a while

great shit
sucks that the best jam of the summer was the soundcheck before tour started but damn ! Last 5-6 min is some great stuff

gah

Haven't listened to this in a good while. Thanks for the reminder!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sunrisevt

Quote from: gah on May 20, 2015, 11:54:52 AM
Haven't listened to this in a good while. Thanks for the reminder!

x2. I honestly wish there was video; I'd like to see them going way out like this without a crowd in the room.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.