News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Soooo... Mike's Lipstick? or A Poll on Mike's Lips

Started by mistercharlie, July 17, 2017, 09:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Watching the Chi-town Simple I noticed Mike wearing black or dark purple lipstick and just had to see what everyone else's thoughts on it are. He's always been over the top on how he dresses on stage, but the lipstick is too much. I think it may be the LED-screens of this tour. A 'Try it out and then never mention it again' type of thing.

As an aside: When the song started he was wearing a scarf. He took it off before this screencap, so the option of matching the scarf makes more sense.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mattstick

emay

mbw

rowjimmy

Chose "Other" because IDGAF what Mike puts on his face.

emay

Gundo

Michele's song> tweezer > first tube> Paug gonna be dope  :rawk:

mistercharlie

Quote from: EdBanky on July 17, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

Now that's a tasty tranny.

Gundo

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 17, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬Trying to make a woman that you move♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Hicks

Honestly I find Trey's new bigass guitar strap more distracting. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Quote from: Hicks on July 17, 2017, 11:16:07 PM
Honestly I find Trey's new bigass guitar strap more distracting.

The worst.

Quote from: EdBanky on July 17, 2017, 04:53:18 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 17, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬Trying to make a woman that you move♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

The best.
Is this still Wombat?

Nedstruzz

Funny.  We found it super distracting also.  Almost as much as Trey's new guitar strap, so my wife recommended to Mike that he start wearing Uniciorn Tears.  I think he liked it. 

You ladies here on Week4Paug should check em out.  Or should I say lady here on Week4Paug. 

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/a8384746/this-is-what-unicorn-tears-lipstick-looks-like-in-real-life/