News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rd 4 - UCF Stash vs. MSG Mike's

Started by runawayjimbo, August 07, 2012, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 09, 2012, 04:29:55 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 09, 2012, 03:37:55 PM
I haven't really been playing every round but I would go with this Stash over that Mike's for sure.  Quite possibly my all time favourite version of my favourite song.

WHAT! Your vote could have made all the difference in this round 3 controversy we have going on!

Sorry, I didn't have time to refresh my memory on all the candidates so I didn't feel I could give an educated response. 
I know, lame.  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 10, 2012, 09:22:44 AM
I haven't really been playing every round but I would go with this Stash over that Mike's for sure.  Quite possibly my all time favourite version of my favourite song.

WHAT! Your vote could have made all the difference in this round 3 controversy we have going on!

Sorry, I didn't have time to refresh my memory on all the candidates so I didn't feel I could give an educated response. 

The voting was taking place in America man! We don't have time for educated responses. It's just who you've seen more signs for. Geesh.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 10, 2012, 11:28:45 AM

The voting was taking place in America man! We don't have time for educated responses. It's just who you've seen more signs for. Geesh.

Yeah I think a lot of people are voting off of memory without relistening. . .

which is lame. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

rowjimmy

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 10, 2012, 01:22:23 PM

Hey! It's jedifunk!

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

I didn't vote for Stash, I voted against Mike's.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 13, 2012, 08:10:28 AM

Would you have voted for 12/1 Mike's over Bozeman?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 13, 2012, 09:06:12 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 13, 2012, 08:10:28 AM

Would you have voted for 12/1 Mike's over Bozeman?

I'd have thought about it.

eta: but probably not