News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First to 5,000 posts - JEDIFUNK!!! Congrats!

Started by tet, November 22, 2006, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

August

Quote from: antelope19 on July 24, 2007, 02:56:43 PM
I'm doing really well with you today, aren't I ?  :|

Pss.....
I'm playing hard to get.
Next time I'm down there, I need to spend some good drinking time with her.
It will be a match made in the heavens.
Then I will most likely get to sloppy third with her.
a

rowjimmy

lj1987

:phish:

guyforget

Quote from: lj1987 on January 08, 2010, 03:36:42 AM

The  wow power leveling[/url] role of community leadership and development of  wow power leveling[/url] collaborative capacity is becoming of critical importance for local authorities.  aion power level[/url] This challenge is becoming especially important in the  aion powerleveling[/url] transformation of urban and rural areas, which cannot be handled any more  aion powerleveling[/url] by traditional patterns of management.
The transformation  cheap aion power leveling[/url] of cities and towns, as a consequence of the economic factors, raises also deep  wow power leveling[/url] social issues and the need for respective infrastructure. In highly differentiated urban structures without the capacity for integration,   cheap wow gold[/url]such as informal settlements or low-income neighborhoods, there is a need for community leadership if problems of transformation and integration have to be solved

suck my ass, motherfucker.

ban'd
-AD_

WhatstheUse?

lj1987 was my new favorite member too.....  :|

he was bumpin' these old threads like it was nobody's business   :-o
Bring in the dude!

guyforget

jedifunk didnt deserve being spammed

dude was like the first hardcore pauger besides the team

his thread shall not be tainted!

-AD_

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

kellerb

I'm not sure, but I think that guy was campaigning for WoW mayor or something.  He must really, really value his virginity

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: kellerb on January 08, 2010, 08:32:12 AM
I'm not sure, but I think that guy was campaigning for WoW mayor or something.  He must really, really value his virginity

I wonder if it was Craig, disguised under a new name.    :lol:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

jedifunk

wow, thanks for having my back guy!  nice to know i've made the grade!

sadly, i hit 5000 posts in 2007 and have yet to break 10000 since that time.  RJ has almost tripled my post count in that time.

oh well... i'm still a pauger for life!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

Quote from: jedifunk on January 08, 2010, 09:25:19 AM
wow, thanks for having my back guy!  nice to know i've made the grade!

sadly, i hit 5000 posts in 2007 and have yet to break 10000 since that time.  RJ has almost tripled my post count in that time.

oh well... i'm still a slacker for life!

FYP

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy