News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New England Patriots

Started by redrum, December 03, 2007, 11:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

Hot damn Tom Brady !   :-o

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 15, 2012, 08:16:14 AM
Quote from: zimbra on September 12, 2012, 03:39:11 PM
With both tight ends on the field constantly and the new RB I was beginning to wonder about the amount of targets he will get.  It has only be one week but I was still curious if there was any rumors on the new OC scheme around Welker.

There are simply more weapons on the field now. More schemes opponents have to defend against. One or two players being focus of an offense does not win SB's. Injuries always occur and, as was proven last year, do you really think the Patriots lose the SB if Gronk is healthy? The more the merrier. The Patriot way is winning, whatever that takes. Catch a few less balls, who cares, still getting paid the same amount.

To be completely honest, idc.  I just like when Welker catches balls (had him the last two seasons) and Brady throws TD's.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

pcr3

Thought I'd bump this to catch up. Since the last post...

Welker left
Talib left
Mankins traded
Revis in
Chandler Jones was drafted and has beasted
Dante Scarnecchia left

Dante who? The offensive line has sucked since the longtime coach left. Brady looks skittish out there, and has one receiver (Edelman) who can get separation. Gronk is likely never goin to be "100%" ever again. Oh, and Aaron Hernandez is not going to get open anytime soon.

Predicting an 11-5 season and a loss in the divisional round.  I'd love for the o line to prove me wrong.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

yeah, not looking good.  :x
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

More like New England Pay-for-tits amirite?
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Dude that's a multi millionaire doesnt just have someone on staff to give him a happy ending?
Cant believe hes still going to those hole in the wall Asian parlors

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on February 22, 2019, 12:31:30 PM
Dude that's a multi millionaire doesnt just have someone on staff to give him a happy ending?
Cant believe hes still going to those hole in the wall Asian parlors

He got a tip from this guy ->

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."