News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/04 - Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Post-Show Discussion

Started by runawayjimbo, September 05, 2011, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

Quote from: whatapiper on September 05, 2011, 11:33:30 AM
So all the Ghost hate mail should be sent to Allen's mailbox and not the hotline?
Nah, send it to the hotline too. I need another crazy Mike rant about type 17 jamming.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

VDB

Quote from: aphineday on September 05, 2011, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: whatapiper on September 05, 2011, 11:33:30 AM
So all the Ghost hate mail should be sent to Allen's mailbox and not the hotline?
Nah, send it to the hotline too. I need another crazy Mike rant about type 17 jamming.

The first rule of Type 17 Jamming is you don't talk about Type 17 Jamming.
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

Thought this was a great show.  Maze opener ruled, as did the Gin.

Show highlight for me was DEFINITELY the Guy Forget! Never though I would have seen that!

Also, do people think Come Together was planned? I kind of think it was spontaneous, it didn't seem rehearsed....
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

Quote from: guyforget on September 05, 2011, 03:27:39 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 05, 2011, 03:16:25 AM
Quote from: guyforget on September 05, 2011, 03:14:32 AM
yep.

Dude....I know you must have been blowing it up during Guy Forget....shit was bomb....

5th row, dfc

was raging hard all night, didnt even drink today in preparation, tons of energy.

pretty jazzed about the weekend as a whole but we def picked the right night to be up front as far as energy goes, the place was shaking, people were out of their heads in every direction. 

had several friends in the area, got a few high-5's and phone was buzzing like a motherfucker, had to put it on airplane mode, lol.

congrats bud!
killer bust out.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 05, 2011, 02:17:45 PM

Show highlight for me was DEFINITELY the Guy Forget! Never though I would have seen that!

Also, do people think Come Together was planned? I kind of think it was spontaneous, it didn't seem rehearsed....

No, I don't think it was planned. Too loose.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

guyforget

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on September 05, 2011, 02:58:25 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 05, 2011, 02:17:45 PM

No, I don't think it was planned. Too loose.

yeah, we were so close, trey def didnt know the words at all.  he was laughing about it, kinda looking around, the crowd up front was filling in for him.  at one point he could have started playing back into the jam or strummed the chorus for the people up front to sing along, and i was cringing thinking that 3.0 trey would surely do the later but he dropped back into the jam and everyone quickly shutup.  awesome. 

-AD_

Caravan2001

Quote from: tehdead on September 05, 2011, 01:38:36 AM
didnt catch 1st set 2nd was good encore sucked good night.

Did you listen to the encore with your ears?  Shit is banging.....great version IMO....

danje

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

This ghost, gin, maze, guy forget, piper > hood are awesome!
Glad I got to get pretty close for this show. might be the last one I see in a while  :cry:

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!