News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

There's bad karma in the air

Started by sls.stormyrider, May 30, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

I have a radical idea. The door swings both ways. We could reverse the particle flow through the gate.

How?

We'll cross the streams.

Excuse me, Egon, you said crossing the streams was bad.

Cross the streams...

You're gonna endanger us, you're gonna endanger our client. The nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.

Not necessarily. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive.

I love this plan! I'm excited to be a part of it. Let's do it!
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

jephrey

My bro's nickname is Spengler.  Egon rules face.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

time phactory

Terrence McKenna, in accordance with the Mayan calendar, predicted a major transformation in 2012.  That could be a disaster or a new revolutionary type of communication.  It does seem like more bad shit has been happening lately than in the past.

rowjimmy

Dr Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true.
[pause]
Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick.

susep

Quote from: Al B. Kirk on June 01, 2008, 11:41:21 AM
Terrence McKenna, in accordance with the Mayan calendar, predicted a major transformation in 2012.  That could be a disaster or a new revolutionary type of communication.  It does seem like more bad shit has been happening lately than in the past.

http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=7731.0

gah

now do you think less bad stuff happens around canada and maine because they don't report it on t.v. news as much? or is just that there really isn't all that bad stuff to report in such places. i don't watch the local news anyhow, cause it's always negative, and can be depressing, and besides its tough to take the newscasters seriously when you see them wasted at the local bars or city festivals.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.