News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7/25/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by GBL, July 25, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

7/25/2017
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

I: Sample in a Jar, Lawn Boy* > My Friend My Friend > Stash, Bathtub Gin

II: Fuego > Thread, Crosseyed & Painless, Makisupa Policeman ~> End of Session# > Tuesday > Cavern

E: Julius > Lawn Boy&

* Page on Keytar, Unfinished
# First Time Played
& Ending only

If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

Anyone else excited for tonight's show?

emay

pretttty prettty excited! heading to the bar to watch it now 2 for 1 drinks  :beers: !

khalpin

Augustus

SDCK: Birds of a Feather, Kick Out the Jams (MC5 cover), Roller Skatin Jam Named Saturdays (De La Soul), Funky Bitch

GBL

Quote from: Augustus on July 25, 2017, 07:02:21 PM
SDCK: Birds of a Feather, Kick Out the Jams (MC5 cover), Roller Skatin Jam Named Saturdays (De La Soul), Funky Bitch

Like I'm falling for that

Buffalo Budd

Another sick call Aug.  :clap: ETA. realizing this is the soundcheck.
And I picked up a growler of Dunhams IPA, 3 different strains, a piece of hash and some edibles.
Tout prêt.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Better.

WhatstheUse?

Psyched!

MSG is Looking weird with that curtain behind the stage!
Bring in the dude!

emay

If they play that de la soul track that place is gonna break out into a ser dance party

shoreline99

Dude. I got to my seat, sat down and  :wtu: is sitting in front of me.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: shoreline99 on July 25, 2017, 07:50:31 PM
Dude. I got to my seat, sat down and  :wtu: is sitting in front of me.

#1 or nans!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.