News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7/25/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by GBL, July 25, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Abrupt jump back into the bridge.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

That's a Sample I can get behind.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

20 minute Lawn Boy, here we go...

Gumbo72203

Well that was fun.  But now every Sample they play from here on out is going to be even MORE disappointing.  They just ruined that song!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

Quote from: cactusfan on July 25, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

That Sample was fun though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

:?
They can't jam em all. It's not like every tune on the 22nd was strawberry tinged.

Buffalo Budd

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

cactusfan

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 25, 2017, 08:18:43 PM

:?
They can't jam em all. It's not like every tune on the 22nd was strawberry tinged.

or could they?

mbw

Tomapella

No, I think they are gonna jam 'em all and focus mostly on songs that are usually 3-4 minutes. Which I am okay with :-D

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

khalpin

Page channeling the ghost of Keith Emerson.

Buffalo Budd

I retract my previous statement, maybe they can jam em all.