News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

What's going on with etree?

Started by mistercharlie, September 17, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

I figured you guys would have know... 

Back under my rock...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

metawhy

I sure hope that bt.etree comes back!

How else are we going to share phish AUDs???

nab

Quote from: metawhy on September 25, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
I sure hope that bt.etree comes back!

How else are we going to share phish AUDs???

Me too.

I've always longed for a Phish site analogous to LL, workingmanstracker, or Jerome's Place, if anyone remembers that tracker.

sls.stormyrider

I went to LL the other day for the 1st time in years. they deactivated my account for lack of interest
my account on the dime is still active. Haven't checked TDD lately
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Well, we probably don't want the hassle but who's got the coding skills (and time) to start a site?

mattstick

No reason not to use Lossless Legs if you have Phish AUDs to share...

ytowndan

There are a couple people in the hub who are volunteers on the new bt site, which is currently having its bugs worked out by the dev team.  It's going to be an all new tracker and forum.  So unless something major has changed in the last couple of days since we last spoke, it'll be back all new and improved. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on September 26, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
There are a couple people in the hub who are volunteers on the new bt site, which is currently having its bugs worked out by the dev team.  It's going to be an all new tracker and forum.  So unless something major has changed in the last couple of days since we last spoke, it'll be back all new and improved.

Sweet

Thrillhouse

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 26, 2018, 08:59:46 AM
Well, we probably don't want the hassle but who's got the coding skills (and time) to start a site?

Not 100% there skill wise but am currently in an advanced web dev class. Down to help in whatever way possible!
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

mopper_smurf

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on September 26, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Not 100% there skill wise but am currently in an advanced web dev class. Down to help in whatever way possible!

I know how to bitch and rant about usability issues. 
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

nab

Quote from: mattstick on September 26, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

No reason not to use Lossless Legs if you have Phish AUDs to share...

Strictly speaking, this is true. 

But Phish is a sub-culture at LL, which will always be Dead focused.

I just thought it might be nice to have a place where you don't have random crusty old deadheads popping up in chat or in the comments to remind you how much they think Phish sucks. 

Thrillhouse

Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 26, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on September 26, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

I know how to bitch and rant about usability issues.

Ive been told this is useful!
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

jasonsobel

Anyone know what the story is with bt.etree.org?

As far as I know, the site isn't up.  But in my torrent client, I've left the old RSS feed/filter setup to automatically download all Phish torrents, and I've downloaded 6 or 7 new torrents in the past few days.  Weird...
sing me back home before I die

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

jasonsobel

strange.  when I go to bt.etree.org, it still redirects me to: https://pro.etree.org/login.php

and I see this:
sing me back home before I die