News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017/07/21-08/06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by anthrax, February 16, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

I guess this thread is as good as any for this tidbit....

Shoreline can attest - the sound was NOT right in 114 (side stage) last night. There was a serious slap back echo happenning that I'd never heard in MSG before. I was in the same exact section twice over the weekend and this didn't happen.

It seemed as if..... they just didn't account for the empty space behind the stage? Or, those speakers weren't on so that messed up the room delay in general.... not sure how they could make a mistake like that at this level but I had to move spots at set break.

Also... maybe I was just tripping?
Bring in the dude!

kellerb

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 26, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Shoreline can attest - the sound was NOT right in 114 (side stage) last night. There was a serious slap back echo happenning that I'd never heard in MSG before. I was in the same exact section twice over the weekend and this didn't happen.

It seemed as if..... they just didn't account for the empty space behind the stage? Or, those speakers weren't on so that messed up the room delay in general.... not sure how they could make a mistake like that at this level but I had to move spots at set break.

Musician problems!

"Gary, I took some good boomers tonight.  Their delay is out-of-phase with your slapback delay in the speaker column pointed to between section E and F.  Can you pull that delay back a bit, or push it to 750ms?  THANKS, TRIPPIN' BALLZ"

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

justjezmund

just got gifted tickets for sunday.  Gotta work that morning but ill be there this sunday.  Even more stoked now.   :crazy:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

shoreline99

Quote from: kellerb on July 26, 2017, 12:25:54 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 26, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Musician problems!

"Gary, I took some good boomers tonight.  Their delay is out-of-phase with your slapback delay in the speaker column pointed to between section E and F.  Can you pull that delay back a bit, or push it to 750ms?  THANKS, TRIPPIN' BALLZ"

No, it was there for sure, and the weird thing is it was sporadic. But BAD when it was happening. Like to the point it was almost disorienting and hard to listen to the music bad. Seemed to mostly be coming from Trey's rig, could have been a crosspatch monitor issue at the board or something, but yeah it was awful. Even for us not TRIPPIN' BALLZ.

But especially for them.  :wtu:

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

birdman

Add me to the roll for Friday and Saturday. I'm rolling solo the first night, bringing my daughters along for night 2. Will be in the Paug section 217.
Paug FTMFW!

mvernon

went 7/21 ; section 218 row 5 seat 7

going 7/28;  SEC 218   ROW 2   SEAT 4-5; attending with my sister (never seen/heard of Phish) who is visiting from Delhi India

VDB

Quote from: mvernon on July 27, 2017, 10:11:38 PM
went 7/21 ; section 218 row 5 seat 7

going 7/28;  SEC 218   ROW 2   SEAT 4-5; attending with my sister (never seen/heard of Phish) who is visiting from Delhi India

That's pretty cool.
Is this still Wombat?

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

postjack

Hey guys, long time. I'll be there 8/4, 8/5, 8/6. Any meetups planned?  :rawk:
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

runawayjimbo

Quote from: pcr3 on July 28, 2017, 09:11:15 AM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 28, 2017, 08:46:42 AM
In for 8/1 and 8/2

Nice.  Just stay all the way through the weekend.

Was thinking about it but familiy vacation starts that weekend and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be welcome if I stayed all weekend.

You never know tho.

tet

Anyone interested in the 1st?  Buddy is pulling a  :tte: and I have an extra in 103 now.

Hit me up ASAP
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

runawayjimbo

I'm supposed to work today, LOL

In 208 tonight with some friends, rolling solo tomorrow 217. Hit me up if you guys are holding down the paug section.