News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Augustus on February 02, 2019, 06:21:17 AM
Cake will release their catalog individually.
I'll sell my boxset for $900 to anyone here.

I just did a search for Fashion Nugget and Prolonging the Magic a couple weeks back.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

August

There is an OG press of Fashion Nugget but Magic's first press was part of the box.

Buffalo Budd

I couldn't believe what those boxes are going for now.  :-o
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

August

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 02, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

Is it wrong to have two?  8-)

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: August on February 02, 2019, 05:08:10 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 02, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

Is it wrong to have two?  8-)

I got Aug in the next secret Santa swap!

August

If someone still needs this, vinyl me please are selling copies for $10 with free shipping, even worldwide.

https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/store-exclusives/grandaddy-under-the-western-freeway-20th-anniversary-2lp-blue-grey-vinyl-ltd-to-2-000

Hicks

Quote from: August on February 05, 2019, 04:54:21 PM
If someone still needs this, vinyl me please are selling copies for $10 with free shipping, even worldwide.

https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/store-exclusives/grandaddy-under-the-western-freeway-20th-anniversary-2lp-blue-grey-vinyl-ltd-to-2-000

Saw that, crazy good deal, but I have it and it sold out quickly. 

Bummed I missed the repress of You Forgot It in People from last week. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

I picked up Bill Frisell Nashville on Amazon the other day, nice LE double LP - no expense spared packaging.

Not thrilled that they changed the album cover for the LP though.

susep

Quote from: mattstick on January 29, 2019, 07:27:02 AM

Yeah I got both Feb ones, not set for delivery until Feb 22 though...

Received my Wayne Shorter - Etcetera today.  Really impressed w/ the sleeve, glossy gatefold + cool pics from the sessions inside.  Great sound also.  Have had my all seeing eye on this one for awhile.   

mattstick

My delivery date from Amazon is end of March now :(

susep

Quote from: mattstick on February 12, 2019, 01:15:59 PM
My delivery date from Amazon is end of March now :(

Bummer.  I pre-ordered through BN's website.  Wish I snagged the Chick Corea as well.   

mattstick

I pre-ordered Sam Rivers Contours in the BN Tone Poet series.

This Coltrane Prestige 58 box looks incredible.

susep

Quote from: mattstick on February 18, 2019, 08:29:20 PM

I pre-ordered Sam Rivers Contours in the BN Tone Poet series.

This Coltrane Prestige 58 box looks incredible.

Same.  I'll most likely order at least one from each month.  Very impressed w/ WS - Etc. 

Haven't checked out that box yet, a friend mentioned it was $250+.  All set on that...

Buffalo Budd

I sold an old TT and some records to a guy and he paid me in 'record store money'.
So I filled some holes in my jazz collection with these classics.

susep

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 22, 2019, 09:44:51 PM
I sold an old TT and some records to a guy and he paid me in 'record store money'.
So I filled some holes in my jazz collection with these classics.

Nice haul.  Mingus is straight fire. 
I've sold a few on discogs, pretty fun actually trimming the fat if you will.  Gotta keep the 100% rating:)