News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/06 - SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by McGrupp, July 06, 2012, 08:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Someone had to start it!

07/06 - SPAC, Saratoga, NY

Soundcheck: The Old Home Place, Head held High, Skin It Back, Driver, Dog Faced Boy

Set I: Runaway Jim, Ocelot, Heavy Things, Back On The Train, Funky Bitch, Tube -> Psycho Killer* -> Tube, HYHU^ > Cracklin' Rosie% > HYHU, Stash, Bouncing Around The Room, Paul and Silas, Horn, Corrina, Light Up Or Leave Me Alone

Set II: Chalk Dust Torture, Carini > Sand, Roses Are Free, Punch You In The Eye > Sneakin' Sally Thru The Alley > Ghost, Suzy Greenberg, Run Like An Antelope#

Encore: Loving Cup

*LTP 2009-08-14, 127 show gap
^With Psycho Killer ish lyrics, Fish tucking banter
%LTP 1999-12-10, 279 show gap
#With Tom Marshall and The Dude of Life singing vocals

Streams

http://twitcasting.tv/yasunobuarakawa
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/11423434
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

pcr3

A Dirty LST.  That can only mean good things... :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

blatboom

currently debating whether I want to bother creating a fake email account to get the trial...

McGrupp

Pretty sure Yasu is the only stream. If anyone comes across any others lmk and I'll throw it up there.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

Dirty's first LST. Already shaping up to be the worst LST in recent memory.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on July 06, 2012, 08:14:53 PM
currently debating whether I want to bother creating a fake email account to get the trial...

I think tomorrow is the only night Sirius is broadcasting

mbw

thats only tomorrow.

kellerb

Are they doing all 3 nights?

blatboom

Augustus

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2012, 08:17:27 PM

Are they doing all 3 nights?

Not positive, but I think it's just tomorrow?

Superfreakie

Here's hoping they don't kick down the goods tonight. Had to miss tonight cause I couldn't get out of work in time but will be heading down tomorrow.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

Quote from: blatboom on July 06, 2012, 08:18:41 PM
shows what I know. that FTA looks tasty though

i didnt read the fine print either.  then shapiro kept talking about tuning in tomorrow night, and i was all, "dude, but what about tonight, duh."
then i was all "  :oops: " when i found out.

/sb

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on July 06, 2012, 08:20:19 PM
Quote from: blatboom on July 06, 2012, 08:18:41 PM
shows what I know. that FTA looks tasty though

i didnt read the fine print either.  thens hapiro kept talking about tuning in tomorrow night, and i was all, "dude, but what about tonight, duh."
then i was all "  :oops: " when i found out.

/sb

:police: no fun police  :police:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.