News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Dead & Company Fall Tour/Halloween/NYE Run

Started by emay, August 24, 2015, 04:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

And Portland gets it up the poop shoot once again  :|

PIE-GUY

I hate to say this, especially given how much I've spent on GD vinyl lately, but I kinda refuse to pay $150 + svc charges per ticket for my local Dead & Co. show. I guess I'm not going because fuck that shit.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 12, 2017, 10:24:56 AM
I hate to say this, especially given how much I've spent on GD vinyl lately, but I kinda refuse to pay $150 + svc charges per ticket for my local Dead & Co. show. I guess I'm not going because fuck that shit.

Caravan and I got tix to the show here for $40 in the lot, 200s even, that or Craigs is the way to go for this band. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

The Super VIP Package is only $699. Crowd-free merch shopping!
Is this still Wombat?

gah

Quote from: VDB on September 12, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

I just saw that. WTF is this? And there's like 8 different on sale times and package options, and some 3d ticket bullshit....my god man...what the fuck. Seems a bit too complicated for my liking.

Quote from: Hicks on September 12, 2017, 11:01:42 AM

Caravan and I got tix to the show here for $40 in the lot, 200s even, that or Craigs is the way to go for this band. 

this might be the way to go.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Quote from: VDB on September 12, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

:-o

rowjimmy

Pre-sale was either fucked or sold out fast for DC.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 12, 2017, 11:30:27 AM
Pre-sale was either fucked or sold out fast for DC.

Scalpers or bots figured it out I'm thinking.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Got a friend to get me into the AmEx presale and copped a pair of floor seats.

shoreline99

What. The. Fuck.

MSG Amex Presale tix are ridiculously expensive. nosebleeds are $100 behind the stage only, 200 level behind the stage $150. 100 level behind the stage $200. 100 level side sections in front of the stage $350 - $500, rear floor sections $650. Didn't see any front floor.

Fuck that noise. Too many trustafarians and nouveau deadheads.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

emay

Quote from: shoreline99 on September 12, 2017, 05:09:00 PM
Quote from: anthrax on September 12, 2017, 04:43:03 PM
Is Jerry back?

Fuck, man, for those prices he better be.

They're going to debut Hologram Jerry

mbw

Mayers million dollar watches aren't going to pay for themselves.

anthrax