News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2014-07-26/27 Merriweather Post Pavilion Columbia, MD

Started by antelope19, March 13, 2014, 05:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 24, 2014, 06:25:39 PM
Looks like a friend of mine may be able to transfer a cheap reservation he made long before tour announcement to my name at the Sheraton (walking distance from MPP).  Any of you fools wanna get in on that?

I hear that's where the party is at...

I'm not staying on Maryland that night but I have heard the Sheraton is the place and I am planning to drop by there before the show.

WhatstheUse?

Nice, I have also heard such.

I think I'm gonna make this happen. There's something strangely satisfying about hitting phish shows at the very last minute w/o tickets or a plan. I think they call it w00k fever...

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 24, 2014, 06:59:30 PM
Nice, I have also heard such.

I think I'm gonna make this happen. There's something strangely satisfying about hitting phish shows at the very last minute w/o tickets or a plan. I think they call it w00k fever...

I have caught this a couple of times, definitely worth it in the end.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sunrisevt

Looks like a friend of mine may be able to transfer a cheap reservation he made long before tour announcement to my name at the Sheraton (walking distance from MPP).  Any of you fools wanna get in on that?

Yes. Hit me w details.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

Quote from: sunrisevt on July 24, 2014, 08:27:18 PM

Yes. Hit me w details.

sheraton goes hard. I was thinking of meeting up with everyone at the sheraton bar before the show saturday or sunday.
Its always poppin when phish comes in town.
Lets do this!! Id be down to throw in on sunday! Dont have any plans on going back to Bmore that night

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

CrazyDave

Anyone want to trade Friday night Orioles/Mariners tickets with B/C parking pass for two MPP Sunday pavillions. 18th row behind O's dugout sec. 26?
(~);}

CrazyDave

(~);}

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

cleech74

Quote from: DoW on July 27, 2014, 01:48:41 PM
crowd control opener tonight

Not again. :roll:

Can't wait to rage. Wearing my Jazzfest "accordion" shirt. If u spot me, say hey! I have STFU, Neely's number. I think I'll send him a text.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon