News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/06/24-25 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL

Started by anthrax, February 05, 2016, 06:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: mattstick on February 18, 2016, 08:23:17 PM
Also, 5pm gates, 7pm show time. 10:30 curfew in Wrigleyville?
I thought it was 11pm.  Unless your Pearl Jam, and your show gets postponed due to a rainstorm.  Then you rage until 2:30am.

Quote from: mattstick on February 18, 2016, 08:23:17 PM
I put in a bunch of orders for GA Field only, was that a bad idea?
I think that's the way to go.  Everyone seems to want field tix, so these will go quickly.  I don't foresee the whole place selling out immediately because it's such a big place. 

If you end up with a bunch of extra fields, hit me up before the TM onsale.  I could probably put them in good hands.

emay

I would take a field ticket for 1 night if you get any extras.
I was in the stands for Fenway on the first base line and as long as your lower down it isnt too bad.
Will prob try to get that general area again for one night this run and hope to get on the field one night.

mbw

VDB

I have to say, I don't much like the aesthetics of these baseball-stadium shows where they have to keep the infield clear.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

never seen a baseball stadium show.  it's going to be unique, that's for sure.  it might be cool to be way up high where you can see some of the surrounding buildings.  also, i heard they don't remove the netting that protects fans from foul balls?  can anyone confirm this?  that would blow.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on February 27, 2016, 08:02:39 AM
never seen a baseball stadium show.  it's going to be unique, that's for sure.  it might be cool to be way up high where you can see some of the surrounding buildings.  also, i heard they don't remove the netting that protects fans from foul balls?  can anyone confirm this?  that would blow.

That shit is permanent. No way they remove it.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

Virtual waiting room is open... this is going to be a shit show

anthrax

from what i hear, the season ticket holder presale went pretty smoothly

mattstick

4 devices stuck in waiting rooms...

Who's got my single Saturday field?

emay

I'm out of waiting room and can't even pull tickets says non avail

PIE-GUY

No fields here - I accidentally bought two sets of two for Saturday and zero Friday... went back in and just kept trying over and over for friday - dumping the shitty seats - finally landed a pair in section 32. Not too bad.

All e-tickets, too. So the extras can go on CoT hassle-free.

FTR, you can still get GA field from CID with a travel package - $1199 for 2 people including the room. I can't be that 100% on going or I would do it.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

And i forgot.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

emay

Lookin for any extras couldn't pull anything

GBL

I got three stand tickets for Friday from PTBM, Section 533, I mean wtf is that?

I got a floor for Saturday though
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

just got through on the phone.  lady said it was all sold out withing 10 minutes.  that's bullshit because i was pulling pairs of saturdays after that.  i had a backup plan, so i could be greedy and tossed back the bad ones until i couldn't pull anything at all.  didn't think it would sell out that fast.  probably should have bought them.  oh well.