News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random Picture Blowout 2010

Started by G. Augusto, January 04, 2010, 07:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Had to bring this over here:
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 27, 2009, 11:28:35 AM
Oh and there was more. He brought me a special xmas gift that I just have to show you guys:

Check the stats on this bitch:

Where's my brains spoon?

I found some pics of what's inside the can.

Are you ready for love?

Oh, yeah.

http://ihatemymessageboard.com/2009/03/29/pork-brains-in-milk-gravy/

Buffalo Budd

I cannot believe people eat that.  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Ugh, I recently got tricked into eating head cheese at a somewhat fancy restaurant.

I guess I really shouldn't have asked what it was after I had finished half of it, but I had definitely not even considered that a head cheese garnish would be included in a $20 entree.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

UncleEbinezer

On our way to C'ville we stopped at a local gas station.  They had Kool-aid pickles.  This is not the original picture, but pretty much what it looked like.

Actually the whole place looked like the bar in the Lady's Man where they have the pickled items.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

G. Augusto

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

cleech74

Quote from: kellerb on January 12, 2010, 05:45:42 PM
I'm so hungry right now

Not sure if it's the "brains" or the "milk gravy" that weird's me out. 

Yeah, after a second look, it's both.

Geddy Lee approves of this post.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

Yup, that's pretty random.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!