News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: guyforget on June 24, 2011, 02:50:24 AM
i dont know why yahoo doesnt like my emails, but i got pm's today and got my emails for them.  there are no errors our bounces in the mail logs from your address, uncleeb.

I just changed it over to my gmail account.  I am wondering if yahoo's DNS has not caught up yet. 

This seems to have fixed it.  Yes I know gmail is better than Yahoo.  Will probably start changing next month.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mistercharlie

So the paug looks really strange to me right now and I can't figure out how to get it to stop.

Here are some screencaps of what I'm seeing.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

looks like what happens when the stylesheets file doesn't load.  shift-f5

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on October 07, 2011, 05:17:33 PM
looks like what happens when the stylesheets file doesn't load.  shift-f5

That did the trick. Thanks, keller.  :beers:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 07, 2011, 07:16:47 PM
People still use Firefox?

i do - it pretty much rocks now... faster to render than either Chrome or Safari.  test out the alpha builds of v. 9 or 10
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ph92

Quote from: tet on October 08, 2011, 01:41:52 PM

i do - it pretty much rocks now... faster to render than either Chrome or Safari.  test out the alpha builds of v. 9 or 10
I just switched back to chrome its tons faster. But then again it might have been a bunch of add ons or whatever.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

I don't know if I should tell the new server or the server that brought me this, but there's a fly in my soup.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

VDB

I'm back on FF after getting pissed at Chrome (off all sites, Gmail was giving me trouble) and realizing that it's not as lean on the RAM usage as I thought. Thought about Safari but it lacks some basic functionality.
Is this still Wombat?

whatapiper

anyone else getting a blank page when trying to open page 99 of the "Right now I'm Drinking" thread?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: whatapiper on November 15, 2011, 09:59:17 AM
anyone else getting a blank page when trying to open page 99 of the "Right now I'm Drinking" thread?

I just tried and got it as well.  I'm running Chrome.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

khalpin

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on November 15, 2011, 10:02:18 AM

I got the same thing on Firefox this morning around 8:00.  Sounds like that thread blacked out from all the booze!

DoW

Quote from: khalpin on November 15, 2011, 10:07:12 AM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on November 15, 2011, 10:02:18 AM

I got the same thing on Firefox this morning around 8:00.  Sounds like that thread blacked out from all the booze!
I thought it meant that I just drank too much.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate