News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Just Say No to The Phish!

Started by ytowndan, January 21, 2011, 06:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

http://christwire.org/2011/01/just-say-no-to-the-phish/

My favorite part:

QuoteOne of their most famous works, "Prince Caspian" is centered on cocaine use and even opens with the noise of a bubbling crack pipe. The lyric, "the children in the fields all sowing seed and chaffing" is a clear reference to the cocoa growers of Columbia. "Bouncing Round The Room" tells the horrendous story of a man who brutally beats his girlfriend around his apartment while on a drug binge. "The Mango Song" talks about running out of marijuana supplies, while "Twist" celebrates a hardcore LSD trip. And the list goes on and on.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

ROFLMAO

QuoteHe says he's sick of being a noob (whatever that means) and he needs to see his first Phish concert this summer or he never wants to speak to me again.

sound like anybody we know?

how come I missed this?
QuoteEventually the night reaches a fever pitch of exposed breasts and mushroom peaks and the terrifying hippie dancing will begin. Naked, they writhe and commingle with erotic intensity as guitarist Trey Anastasio descends into confusing jam sessions. Children of all ages will tear off their clothes and jump in muddy mosh pits, kicking and penetrating each other with little compunction for common sense. Young girls have their precious bodies traded among eager, breaded elders and teen boys are forced into nightmares of sexual congress.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

DoW

sounds like you got tte'd and are still in shock over it
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Hicks

Wow. 

Even regular Phishheads will admit that masturbation is shockingly common in their "scene."
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

still haven't caught my first 'Christmas without Weed'   :|

:phish:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 21, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
Wow, juat wow.

Clearly you're masochistic worship of The Phish has degraded even your concept of proper spelling!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

justjezmund

Quote from: Hicks on January 21, 2011, 06:18:06 PM
Wow. 

Even regular Phishheads will admit that masturbation is shockingly common in their "scene."

what else are you supossed to do during tte?
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on January 21, 2011, 07:00:31 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 21, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
Wow, juat wow.

Clearly you're masochistic worship of The Phish has degraded even your concept of proper spelling!
Awsum!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Quote from: JustJezmund on January 21, 2011, 07:27:15 PM
Wow. 

Go and take a number 2 in the nearest trashcan. Although I'm sure you could try rubbing one out at the same time.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

QuoteEventually the night reaches a fever pitch of exposed breasts and mushroom peaks and the terrifying hippie dancing will begin. Naked, they writhe and commingle with erotic intensity as guitarist Trey Anastasio descends into confusing jam sessions. Children of all ages will tear off their clothes and jump in muddy mosh pits, kicking and penetrating each other with little compunction for common sense. Young girls have their precious bodies traded among eager, breaded elders and teen boys are forced into nightmares of sexual congress.

Eager, maybe. Dipped in batter and fried? Not in a looong time, people.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

zimbra

Quote from: JustJezmund on January 21, 2011, 07:27:15 PM
Wow. 

Go trade young girls bodies around!! You know this by now!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

whyweigh5.0

I don't know about you guys but I beat the bishop 5 times already today.  And I'm about to head over to a groovy orgy in about an hour :rockout:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

McGrupp

This is absolute gold.

::awaits post from phishhead92's mom::

:lol:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?