News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Grabbed a room at the Hampton Quality Inn, seems like it's the only one left. Id jump on it now if you're planning on staying around the Coliseum during the run.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

mehead

anthrax

Quote from: mehead on June 03, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
Mexico 1/18-1/20

great news!  love the mid january couch tour party weekend.

where's new years??

emay

Quote from: anthrax on June 03, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
Quote from: mehead on June 03, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
Mexico 1/18-1/20

great news!  love the mid january couch tour party weekend.

where's new years??

msg seems likely with the lack of NE dates, they know they can sell that run out after they announce Mexico and cash in on that.

postjack

hey all-

guy on inforoo has a rumor that Phish is doing headliner + late night set Friday of Bonnaroo 2019. he trusts the source but doesn't necessarily trust the source's source. would be dope, i'd love an excuse to go back to bonnaroo.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

gah

Quote from: postjack on October 12, 2018, 08:21:42 AM
hey all-

guy on inforoo has a rumor that Phish is doing headliner + late night set Friday of Bonnaroo 2019. he trusts the source but doesn't necessarily trust the source's source. would be dope, i'd love an excuse to go back to bonnaroo.

WHOA! way out there in advance rumor...and number two.....welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you on here in a LOOOOONGGGG! time!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

postjack

Quote from: gah on October 12, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
Quote from: postjack on October 12, 2018, 08:21:42 AM
hey all-

WHOA! way out there in advance rumor...and number two.....welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you on here in a LOOOOONGGGG! time!

hey friend! hope all is good with you. all good down here.

don't put too much stock in the rumor, obviously, but with AC assisting with booking for bonnaroo again a return to a jammy headliner isn't completely unreasonable. having said that the last time they had a jammy headliner was dead & co in 2016, the lowest attendance ever at bonnaroo.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

anthrax

so what do you have for summer 2019? 

i keep hearing spac, fenway, bonnaroo, and alpine.  there's also some msg chatter for 6 shows.

who has some inside info??

mehead

Quote from: anthrax on January 06, 2019, 02:23:40 PM
so what do you have for summer 2019? 

i keep hearing spac, fenway, bonnaroo, and alpine.  there's also some msg chatter for 6 shows.

who has some inside info??

SPAC, Fenway and Alpine seem to be consistent. Roo - hard pass. LOL!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

emay

These are popping up:

St Louis 6/11-12
Alpine Valley 7/12-14