News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Paug Awards 2007

Started by redrum, August 18, 2007, 02:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Which means it wasn't 1 to 2 people, which was my initial point.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

fauxpaxfauxreal

August

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: phan003 on August 21, 2007, 05:54:18 PM
Which means it wasn't 1 to 2 people, which was my initial point.
the secret is out. the entire board banded together for daily faux-pas smiting. there was a check box when we signed in. if we checked it, then the smite was delivered.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Hicks

Quote from: phan003 on August 21, 2007, 05:51:21 PM
Given that the function allowed a user to use it once per 24 hours, that seems impractical to narrow it down to one to two people.  Even if it was just two people, it would take over 45 days to get the level you have.  I doubt we had the smite function for more than three weeks.   

Pretty sure we had smites for a couple of months, I wasn't a big user of it myself, I mostly just used them on h00ker.   :-o
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

fauxpaxfauxreal

is that the playlist on your blackberry?

sophist

Quote from: Hicks on August 21, 2007, 06:28:52 PM
Pretty sure we had smites for a couple of months, I wasn't a big user of it myself, I mostly just used them on h00ker.   :-o
I think you are correct, but I'm not 100% sure about it.  I'm still waiting for the 2006 edition of the week4paug encyclopedia.  It will detail such facts.  Who is H00ker?  I don't recognize that sn.   

edit to add:
do you mean this dude: http://week4paug.net/index.php?action=profile;u=275  :?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

yeah the scumbag who started this thread:

http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,4601.0.html

I've consulted THE BOOK, and we got the karma feature on 4/4/06 and lost the smite feature on 11/26/06. 

Man you've got to lay off the deemsters phan, they can really mess up your sense of time!   :wink:

sophist

:lol:  :lol:

I wish that was the case, but you know I roll straight edge  :wink:

Hicks

Whoa, I wouldn't touch that chick with a ten foot vibrator!

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

I'd hit it for some deemsters....