News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I hate spare changin' bums!

Started by groovy, March 28, 2006, 02:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groovy

bout' an hour ago, i'm eating my delicious chipotle burrito and some F**KING bum walks inside and starts getting in my face and demanding i give him a dollar. 

A) wipe the damn drool out of your F**KING beard

B) you could ASK and not DEMAND

C)  dood...I'm eating a killer burrito with pinto beans a spicy grilled chicken with salsa and lettuce.  I'm in dream land for pete's sake!

Oh....did i mention he went for my pocket!  Don't make me give you an OTS flying elbow!

Seriously, spare changin is one thing but demanding and then trying to touch me....

...bastards!!! :evil:
work less, dance more

converse29

Quote from: groovy on March 28, 2006, 02:32:42 PM
bout' an hour ago, i'm eating my delicious chipotle burrito and some F**KING bum walks inside and starts getting in my face and demanding i give him a dollar. 

A) wipe the damn drool out of your F**KING beard

B) you could ASK and not DEMAND

C)  dood...I'm eating a killer burrito with pinto beans a spicy grilled chicken with salsa and lettuce.  I'm in dream land for pete's sake!

Oh....did i mention he went for my pocket!  Don't make me give you an OTS flying elbow!

Seriously, spare changin is one thing but demanding and then trying to touch me....

...bastards!!! :evil:
Might have been a Vietnam Vet bro. Not to mention the obvious or anything.

groovy

[/quote]
[/quote]

Nope...kid was a little over weight and in his twenties.  He even had a few dollars in his hand.
work less, dance more

VA $l!m

Quote from: groovy on March 28, 2006, 03:02:42 PM

[/quote]

Nope...kid was a little over weight and in his twenties.  He even had a few dollars in his hand.
[/quote]

sounds like a crackhead more than a bum.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

groovy

Quote from: VA slim on March 28, 2006, 03:06:08 PM
Quote from: groovy on March 28, 2006, 03:02:42 PM

sounds like a crackhead more than a bum.

a crackhead bum...what ever...i'm just pissed cause i'm a little tired from last evenings festivities
work less, dance more

groovy

i suppose i shouldn't have made such a generalization header for my thread...guy just pissed me off.
work less, dance more

converse29

Quote from: groovy on March 28, 2006, 03:12:32 PM
i suppose i shouldn't have made such a generalization header for my thread...guy just pissed me off.
From the sounds of it he should have been a little more respectful of your deal. You know-the whole space thing.

sophist

i like to give crackheads monoply money  :wink:  :roll:   :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

i had a crackhead steal a Phat G-shock watch from me at knifepoint on the subway in harlem.
of course i had just bought the watch from another crackhead, but thats a COMPLEtely unrelated incident... :roll:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Guyute

Quote from: VA slim on March 28, 2006, 05:46:12 PM
i had a crackhead steal a Phat G-shock watch from me at knifepoint on the subway in harlem.
of course i had just bought the watch from another crackhead, but thats a COMPLEtely unrelated incident... :roll:

and you were on the subway in Harlem......
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.