News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ANYBODY HUNT!

Started by IHUNTDUCKS, December 18, 2006, 11:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

What happened to this guy?
He r00led.
a

Hicks

IHUNTDUCKS, come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :cry: :cry: :cry:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Do you think he even new this was a site primarily concerned with Phish?
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

Quote from: Goochbumps on April 07, 2007, 02:18:52 PM
IHUNTDUCKS, come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hicks

Quote from: Goochbumps on April 07, 2007, 02:22:21 PM

The word is knew you dumbass.

nab

Quote from: Goochbumps on April 07, 2007, 02:22:21 PM

Makes you wonder how he ever found his way here.  I think that maybe he was scared off by this:

Quote from: Marmar on December 30, 2006, 07:42:52 PM
that's a pretty friggin tiny deer......I bet it is on the border of illegal.....

August

Seriously......
ANYBODYHUNT!

a

Caravan2001

Have Mandi post in here, then he'll come back.  It worked for Shoreline99

August

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 29, 2007, 12:50:09 AM

::snap fingers and points::

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 29, 2007, 12:50:09 AM
Quote from: August on June 29, 2007, 12:50:54 AM
::snap fingers and points::

i mean... i do what i can...

you know? ;)

here you go...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

thechad

I feel dirty for just reading this now.   :lol:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Bobafett

I just caught this...yeah i do both, but i did take a 6 year hippie sabatical from hunting while out in AZ, but when i got back to MS, it was on...i killed a nice 7 point with about a 16.5" spread this year, and actually saw 2 piebalds(albino) on the same hunt, one of which was a small buck...beautiful.  But fishing is my pleasure...i can't scan my pic of the 10#3oz and 7# i caught in 30 min., but when i do, i will share!  Welcome to the paug, taboot!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

heh. This thread was so dead:
IHUNTDUCKS
Date Registered:     2006-12-18, 23:45:52
Last Active:    2006-12-20, 09:18:04

Bobafett

Thas great...i love the stats on this Mother f........who thought of this paug, btw?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

This site has gone to shit since IHUNTDUCKS left.