News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/17 - Bader Field - Atlantic City, NJ - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, June 17, 2012, 09:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

lol whatever

Set I:  Brother, Runaway Jim, Dogs Stole Things, Boogie On Reggae Woman > NICU, Foam > Wilson > Timber (Jerry), Fluffhead, Walls of the Cave > Character Zero

Set II:  Drowned > 2001 > Reba, Roses Are Free > Chalk Dust Torture > Prince Caspian, Silent In The Morning, Bug, ADITL, Down With Disease

E:  Gotta Jibboo, Quinn The Eskimo

khalpin

blatboom

if anybody can procure a setlist that would be great, I'll update the first post

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Brother, Runaway Jim, Dogs Stole Things, Boogie On Reggae Woman > NICU, Foam > Wilson > Timber (Jerry), Fluffhead, Walls of the Cave > Character Zero,

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

runawayjimbo

Was just about to do this but I'm glad I waited a couple extra minutes so I don't have to stay up until it's over. Thanks, blat. +k

Holy shit, they opened with Brother? Who saw that shit coming?!?!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

blatboom

Marmar

blatboom

khalpin

I just assumed the set hadn't started by the lack of an LST :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Marmar

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 17, 2012, 09:25:15 PM
Holy shit, they opened with Brother? Who saw that shit coming?!?!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I hope you're kidding.....

They did this on fathers day SPAC last year........all the kids came out into the tub on stage..... :shakehead:

Marmar

d34dj3d1-l1v31 has been the best one for me thusfar...ymmv, sharts included

blatboom

Quote from: Marmar on June 17, 2012, 09:27:20 PM

They did this on fathers day SPAC last year........all the kids came out into the tub on stage..... :shakehead:

haven't they done it every year?

runawayjimbo

I was kidding. They've done it every year (except last year when they did Harpua with their dads first).

flyfamousmandybird was coming in better than the first 2 nights for me at the end of WOTC > Zero
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

barnesy305

Quote from: blatboom on June 17, 2012, 09:29:36 PM

haven't they done it every year?

I thought last year was Portsmouth