News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

24 season 6:official thread

Started by sophist, January 08, 2007, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

any other fans?  show yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on January 09, 2007, 12:32:06 AM
NO SPOILERS BEFORE AN EPISODE AIRS
It's gonna be a long time before I can trust myself to post in this thread again...

sophist

I've only seen one and two of this season.  I'm working on three and four.  But I'll comment as if I've seen it for the first time on sunday and monday evening. 

All I can say is go White Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

All I can say is go White Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the exact same thing immediately. I'm only through 1 so far but now I gotta go home and view it again with my wife so she can catch up.

rowjimmy

I suppose it should be added to the ground rules that respect for west-coast airtimes is requested...

sophist

thats sounds fair to me.  Shall we say 2am EST posting time for the 4 episode premiere ?  Then switch it back to 1 am EST for the remaining episodes?

whyweigh5.0

when is the premier for this season?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

tet

fine, west-coaster should be respected too.  no AK or Hawaii respect though, sorry - that's too long! 

i'm pumped to see an entire season in HD now, especially with my upgraded 5.1 speakers!  can't wait!!

Quote from: whyweigh2.0 on January 10, 2007, 04:39:55 PM
when is the premier for this season?
double episodes this Sunday and Monday at 8.  so, 4 hours in 2 days.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: phan003 on January 10, 2007, 04:20:20 PM
thats sounds fair to me.  Shall we say 2am EST posting time for the 4 episode premiere ?  Then switch it back to 1 am EST for the remaining episodes?

That should be 1amEastern for Sunday & Monday nights... Right?

mattstick

Just finished watching 604.

woah!

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 10, 2007, 08:14:14 PM
That should be 1amEastern for Sunday & Monday nights... Right?
correct, I was under the impression it started @ 9PM each night, but its 8PM. 

VA $l!m

so i havent seen an episode of this show, except for maybe one back in the first season...

can i jump on the bandwagon now, or am i gonna be lost?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

Nope, you can't get lost if you start at the beginning of a season.  Go 4 it!

VA $l!m

yeah i'm in TV heaven this week, two HBO series made it to reg. cable:

sopranos on A&E and
more improtantly the WIRE from the first episode every night on BET... not too badlt edited either, at least they can leave in 'Shit' now.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

I think ROME season 2 starts on HBO Sunday night :)