News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

QuoteOn November 23, Round Records and the Jerry Garcia Family will release a Record Store Day exclusive of Almost Acoustic to celebrate the 30th anniversary re-issue by the Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band. Featuring live recordings from the band's fall 1987 tour at the Wiltern and Warfield Theatres, JGAB member and producer, Sandy Rothman, describes the collections as a "mostly acoustic, not quite bluegrass, progress report for our friends, our fans, and people who love this music."

Almost Acoustic will be available in two formats: a 5,000-piece limited edition 2xLP 180-gram marbled green & black vinyl set and a single CD configuration. For more information on Record Store Day and a list of local, independent record stores where the release will be available, visit http://bit.ly/AlmostAcousticRSD
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Just crapped my pants.  At work.  Thanks Budd.

emay

6000 copies of SSP to be released. Ill be in line

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on October 09, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Sorry Matt, you must be able to find some depends around that place.
Don't you work at a hospital?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: emay on October 09, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
6000 copies of SSP to be released. Ill be in line

Should one of us hit Twist and Shout and one of us hit Wax Trax just to help the odds?
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

mattstick

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 09, 2018, 12:45:07 PM
Quote from: mattstick on October 09, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Sorry Matt, you must be able to find some depends around that place.
Don't you work at a hospital?

This is a paediatric hospital, there might be some diapers around somewhere...

rowjimmy

Looks like Black Friday is gonna be spendy.

Caravan2001

That Almost Acoustic gets a ton of play in my house.  Not sure if I will need the re-issue but wonder if it has been remastered.  As is, it sounds amazing.

rowjimmy

I only have the single LP. Never been poised to spring for the 2-lp before.

mistercharlie

Horrible Record Store Day to have happen as we are having to have the roof of our house replaced!  :shakehead:

Damn you, financial responsibilities!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 09, 2018, 10:04:41 PM
I only have the single LP. Never been poised to spring for the 2-lp before.

I spent enough on the 2X LP that I think I need to force myself to be content with that one, even if there is a remaster.  Pretty sure I dropped around $100.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 09, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
QuoteOn November 23, Round Records and the Jerry Garcia Family will release a Record Store Day exclusive of Almost Acoustic to celebrate the 30th anniversary re-issue by the Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band. Featuring live recordings from the band's fall 1987 tour at the Wiltern and Warfield Theatres, JGAB member and producer, Sandy Rothman, describes the collections as a "mostly acoustic, not quite bluegrass, progress report for our friends, our fans, and people who love this music."

Almost Acoustic will be available in two formats: a 5,000-piece limited edition 2xLP 180-gram marbled green & black vinyl set and a single CD configuration. For more information on Record Store Day and a list of local, independent record stores where the release will be available, visit http://bit.ly/AlmostAcousticRSD

:-o
I'm so there for this and SSP... can't we just have first at them if we were curveball attendees?  :roll:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

August

So these are pretty sweet if you're into hip hop/comics.
Inspired by the RTJ Deadpool/Howard the Duck promom ad, too.
The RZA is up for pre.

http://hiphopgoldenage.com/list/51-marvels-hip-hop-variants/

Multibeast12

Big fan of that Extraordinary X-Men/De La Soul one.