News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Using the sink"

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, August 26, 2009, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

fauxpaxfauxreal

Amazing.  I hope that guy had multiple females (including his mom) riding in his car.

okelnard

:clap:  nasty.  I'd punch him in the face if I got splashed by some of that!
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

whyweigh5.0

I can't stand seeing people pissing in the sinks
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

flow00

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on August 26, 2009, 11:43:09 PM
I can't stand seeing people pissing in the sinks

Isn't piss good for infections?

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

fauxpaxfauxreal

The best comment on the blawg where i got this from was...

"I was in a hotel recently, and I called the front desk shortly after check-in. I said "I gotta leak in my sink" the guy said "Go ahead"."

okelnard

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on August 26, 2009, 11:49:05 PM
Nature's disinfectant

I don't know how to post this link so you can just watch it from here, but that reminds me of this scene from the League of Gentlemen Season 1.
If anyone can FYP this go for it. (highly recommended brit tv show)

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/8404/League-Of-Gentlemen-Aqua-Vitae.html
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

justjezmund

I dont piss in sinks, but that line was huge during TTE.   :frustrated:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

danje

There were lines to piss in the sinks AND trashcans at Camden before the show even started. As I was trying to get into the bathroom at setbreak, the people coming out were strongly warning us to not go in, so I didn't. This was the lawn bathrooms.

StCarl

This summer at Alpine I saw, for the first time, dudes manning the sink areas with a stack of paper towels and a tip jar. "You want a towel?" they'd say.  You didn't have to go through the towel guys to get one, but you weren't going to be able to get through those guys to piss in one of those sinks, either.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

WhatstheUse?

blatantly honest confession/

Never pissed in a sink, can't even piss in a urinal.

Stage fright'd.

My shit just straight up won't work unless I'm in a stall.  Don't know why, but it just won't happen.

I've also learned from this that the stall lines are usually much shorter than the urinal lines.

:| :wtu:

/blatantly honest confession

Bring in the dude!

khalpin

Quote from: danje on August 27, 2009, 01:06:46 AM
There were lines to piss in the sinks AND trashcans at Camden before the show even started. As I was trying to get into the bathroom at setbreak, the people coming out were strongly warning us to not go in, so I didn't. This was the lawn bathrooms.
Yeah, those bathrooms were hell.  Basically, every toilet was clogged and just overflowing.  Inch of water on the floor.  Might as well just piss on the floor, which is essentially what you ended up doing.

Worst part is apparently it's like that at every concert there from what I hear.

rowjimmy

I pretty much refrain from going to the restroom during concerts or sporting events whenever possible.

bladder of steel