News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: birdman on August 15, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
Christy Articola from STTF doing Icculus' work...

QuoteLast night I messsged the Schuyler County Sheriffs Department and asked if there is anything they wanted me to tell you and also asked if they needed any help in any way from fans or if any local folks needed donations or supplies we could bring due to the floods, here is their reply, sounds like everything is looking pretty good:

"The flooding was localized to small areas and mainly effected roadways. Just have fans be aware of the saturated ground in the camping areas. The water has receded to almost normal levels in the creeks, so travel should not be a problem."
solid.
Travel safe everyone. See y'all soon

yes.

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 15, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

YES.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Have fun y'all and Sunrise, you're gonna have to knock him out.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Just noticed this that a few people will be stoked about.

QuoteBeers Of The World is back at Curveball and will be the place to fill your tank with The Alchemist's famed Heady Topper, Lawson's Sip Of Sunshine, Lost Nation's Mosaic IPA, Peak Organic Brewing Co's Sweet Tarts and many more.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

To whom it may concern: our rendezvous point for this evening is Reggae Night at the Haunt in Ithaca. Be there or be square.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

I feel my attendance would affect the odds of my showing up for work onsite at 6:30am tomorrow...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 15, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
Just noticed this that a few people will be stoked about.

QuoteBeers Of The World is back at Curveball and will be the place to fill your tank with The Alchemist's famed Heady Topper, Lawson's Sip Of Sunshine, Lost Nation's Mosaic IPA, Peak Organic Brewing Co's Sweet Tarts and many more.

Nice more excited about the sips of sunshine tbh haven't tried the others.

Caravan2001

ph92

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 15, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
Getting pumped!

Leaving work early to fly up to VA tonight, we're starting the drive from the airport. The excitement is palpable
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
To whom it may concern: our rendezvous point for this evening is Reggae Night at the Haunt in Ithaca. Be there or be square.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

even if we left now.. wouldn't make it to Ithaca till about 10:30... you guys are too old to hang out that late before an all weekend fest  :wink: :roll:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

birdman

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 15, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

even if we left now.. wouldn't make it to Ithaca till about 10:30... you guys are too old to hang out that late before an all weekend fest  :wink: :roll:
shut your mouth
Paug FTMFW!

VA $l!m

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

Hitting the road now, should be in by noon on Thursday!

:beers:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Quote from: GBL on August 15, 2018, 03:38:08 PM
Hitting the road now, should be in by noon on Thursday!

:beers:

Nice.  We are picking up the RV tomorrow at 9 around 2.5 hours away.  After all of that and getting supplies, I am hoping we get on site by 4PM.

gah

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 15, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

its funny, cause its true  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.