News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/10/26-28 Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL

Started by anthrax, May 15, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

i was checking TM and there were hundreds, albeit behind the stage, of tickets for each night of allstate.  just checked now and all 3 nights are sold out.  is this some sort of trick to call it a sell out or did the dank jams cause that many phans to jump on board?

mbw

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

there are no more 3 day passes, but the individual days have those behind the stage seats still avail.

Bobafett

I fly in on Saturday morning at 10 and meeting up with my buddy for lunch.  If anyone has any plans for a meetup before during or after please text me.   Benji- 662-417-6692.   We are staying at the embassy suites near o'hare
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

Quote from: mbw on October 25, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
there are no more 3 day passes, but the individual days have those behind the stage seats still avail.

not a single ticket was available yesterday

Caravan2001

Yeah, Nashville tickets were cheap and plentiful on Stubhub and right after Hampton the cheapest one on there was $100.  Vegas is going up little as well.

mbw

Bobafett

Howling wolf preshow music.  I'm section 114, dead center in brokedown podcast shirt.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

I'm fuckin pissed that my friends cancelled their Halloween party tonight. That was the one reason I didn't come to Chicago tonight!  :frustrated:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

aphineday

Quote from: Bobafett on October 27, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
Howling wolf preshow music.  I'm section 114, dead center in brokedown podcast shirt.
We are 101 AA tonight, 101 E tomorrow, would be great to meet you!

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 27, 2018, 08:10:15 PM
I'm fuckin pissed that my friends cancelled their Halloween party tonight. That was the one reason I didn't come to Chicago tonight!  :frustrated:
Dammit!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

antelope19

Get your ass in the car!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

aphineday

Quote from: antelope19 on October 27, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
Get your ass in the car!
Put your money where your mouth is, Neely! See you for Set II!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...