News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

bye bye little guys

Started by whyweigh5.0, April 26, 2009, 09:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

so...
about two years ago I was on a medication that had the possibility of making me infertile.  So, as precaution I had some frozen and stored at the bank.  In case you ever wondered just how expensive that is.... very.  It cost me over $300 a month for them to store it.  Now I really can't afford it anymore and since I am no longer on that medication I am pulling the plug.  Im tired of getting notices from them each month saying they are turning me over to a collection agency
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

PhishPhan

That really sucks. I can't really imagine that happening to me. Any news on if you are infertile for sure?

whyweigh5.0

no I don't think I am
that was just precautionary.  Of course before I officially pull the plug I am going to see if I am.  Im pretty sure they can test that pretty easily
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

twatts

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on April 26, 2009, 09:50:11 AM
Im tired of getting notices from them each month saying they are turning me over to a collection agency

In a sense, you've already turned yourself over to a "collection agency"...   :-D

Don't feel guilty.  Almost every morning an entire civilization gets washed down the shower drain...

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

redrum

Quote from: twatts on April 26, 2009, 12:27:57 PM
Almost every morning an entire civilization gets washed down the shower drain...

and that's just from my shower alone!!!  :-o
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

McGrupp

$300. Wow. That's like 1 person's rent in a cheap apartment.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on April 26, 2009, 12:55:42 PM
$300. Wow. That's like 1 person's rent in a cheap apartment.

or 1,000's of sperm sized peoples rent in an apartment the size of a small refrigerator!  :|
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Just fill a cup and throw it in the freezer.

Just be sure to mark it well :roll:
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

MMMMMMM, homemade frozen custard! YUM!!
Bring in the dude!

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

whyweigh5.0

it'll be a hit on lot for sure

Poster Nutbag

I would give you the advise of being a little more secretive of pulling the plug on these possibilities of life... Some screaming Republican Christian radicals might egg your house, file you on youtube and make a huge media fuss in hopes of bringing you up on murder charges...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

whyweigh5.0

nab

Quote from: redrum on April 26, 2009, 12:41:42 PM
Almost every morning an entire civilization gets washed down the shower drain...

:reserves himself from making a comment about being a married guy: 
:no really it ain't that bad:

twatts

Quote from: redrum on April 26, 2009, 12:41:42 PM

Yeah, I should have said:  "MY shower drain..."

T
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill