News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I GOT TICKETS!!!

Started by MiamiPhish, October 18, 2008, 10:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

Caravan2001

me too....times 2..... :-)

blastoplast

It's interesting that ticketmaster doesn't have anymore tickets, but they direct you to TicketsNow "a ticketmaster company" that is selling tickets for over four hundred dollars each.

Go ticketmaster!
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

gah

Quote from: blastoplast on October 18, 2008, 02:16:15 PM
It's interesting that ticketmaster doesn't have anymore tickets, but they direct you to TicketsNow "a ticketmaster company" that is selling tickets for over four hundred dollars each.

Go ticketmaster!

seriously dude, that shit is bunk.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Short Round

2 FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, now I'll have to buy scalped Sat/Sun tix. Fuck.
No time for love Dr. Jones!

blatboom

Quote from: Short Round on October 18, 2008, 04:18:34 PM
2 FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, now I'll have to buy scalped Sat/Sun tix. Fuck.

so who you gonna give that extra to?  (GBL told me it was cool if you wanna hook me up :-D)

VA $l!m

congrats to everyone who got tickets. hope you enjoy yourselves.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sls.stormyrider

congrats to all who got tix
:beers:

for those who didn't, stuff comes up, you might get lucky.
TM will reject the ones who "broke the rules" in a few days, and more will come up.
keep checking back
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

WhatstheUse?

I GOT TICKETSS!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (Sort of).........

get this....

I sent out a few emails to family members to try for the ticketmaster tickets for me...I gave them clear directions on what tickets to get and how to get them fast, well so I thought..

I get and email from my uncle at around 11 with an email saying he got tickets!  When I open the email, i find a ticketnow receipt for 2 tix to sunday night for $950  :-o :-o      I guess he just thought thats what they cost because he was directed to ticketnow after he was denied...

so after getting over the initial shock of paying $950 for 2 tickets Im as happy as can be.....now I hope i can get the other nights for less than that :|

Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 18, 2008, 06:08:35 PM
I GOT TICKETSS!!!!!!!!!

get this....

I sent out a few emails to family members to try for the ticketmaster tickets for me...I gave them clear directions on what tickets to get and how to get them fast, well so I thought..

I get and email from my uncle at around 11 with an email saying he got tickets!  When I open the email, i find a ticketnow receipt for 2 tix to sunday night for $950  :-o :-o      I guess he just thought thats what they cost because he was directed to ticketnow after he was denied...

so after getting over the initial shock of paying $950 for 2 tickets Im as happy as can be.....now I hope i can get the other nights for less than that :|

wow. so do you have to pay him for that? well, good job nonetheless, and good luck with friday and saturday....

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 18, 2008, 06:49:31 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 18, 2008, 06:08:35 PM
I GOT TICKETSS!!!!!!!!!

get this....

wow. so do you have to pay him for that? well, good job nonetheless, and good luck with friday and saturday....

well I guess so...I definitely feel obligated to since I asked him to try for the tickets

note to self: do not ask old, computer incompetent uncle to try and get tickets for you  :frustrated:
Bring in the dude!

CRAZYED

I had another friend who's sister did the same thing, got ripped for a pair of saturdays for like $800 off ticketbastards spinoff scalping site.  Fuckin bullshit.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: CRAZYED on October 18, 2008, 07:53:11 PM
I had another friend who's sister did the same thing, got ripped for a pair of saturdays for like $800 off ticketbastards spinoff scalping site.  Fuckin bullshit.
yah that is such a scam...how can they get away with this???
Bring in the dude!

gah

well, no point in sweating how you got them or for how much, you got them now, so enjoy. who knows what the next five months holds in store though, new dates, lower prices, we'll just have to see how it all plays out.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 18, 2008, 08:25:33 PM
well, no point in sweating how you got them or for how much, you got them now, so enjoy. who knows what the next five months holds in store though, new dates, lower prices, we'll just have to see how it all plays out.

very true, the money is spent.....now time to sit back and wait for the fun
Bring in the dude!