News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

SPAC 95 LivePhish Release!!!!

Started by PIE-GUY, February 23, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

This was my first trip to SPAC and one of my favorite shows all around from summer 95. Glad to see the whole show released
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

This a is good show
I love the psychedelic
Summer '95

mattstick

The balcony must have been so rocking.

Marmar

I was waaaaaay too high to enjoy the show at the time.....I got puddled

Glad this one is seeing the light of day....the DWD>Free is teh goods....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

and its funny.....the audio on that vid sounds better than the release.....

I wonder why? ;)

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on February 24, 2017, 07:57:10 AM
This was my first trip to SPAC and one of my favorite shows all around from summer 95. Glad to see the whole show released

It was also my first run-in with a douchebag who really wanted to fight me. I had PTBM tickets for like 9th row or something. There was plenty of room down there, I remember. I was getting down hard to "Don't you wanna go" and this big roided out d-bag wearing a wife-beater just started shoving me out of his way. I guess he just didn't want a dirty hippie dancing next to him. I was so shocked by his behavior I did a fucking double-take... I just stopped and looked at him puzzled. That's when I noticed his huge bicep was sporting a tattoo of the Anheuser-Busch logo. sweet life, bro!

Needless to say, I took off and found another spot... It's a little fuzzy, but I was definitely in the orch for set one and up in the balc for set two. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Gundo

I could care less if they release the full shows from jams Shapiro already featured on FTA. How is this a complaint? If anything, when he does feature a show, I get excited for the whole release.

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 24, 2017, 09:47:18 AM
I was getting down hard to "Don't you wanna go"
Funny, I'm doing that right now in my home. Fucking cranking it so loud the neighbors can hear it

Caravan2001

cactusfan

I really wish they'd release some more '99. A sadly ignored year when it comes to official releases.

Also, this show fucking smokes. Damn!

Gundo

I don't really know anything about this Jon Altschiller guy. Has he mixed all the official releases including the soundboards after the 3.0 shows? Didn't Paul mix the Live Phish series?

Eta: I've watched the DWD>Free youtube vid at least 20 times, but the drop into Free with this remaster is SOOO much better. Pretty god dang epic really

Caravan2001

Quote from: cactusfan on February 24, 2017, 10:01:43 PM
I really wish they'd release some more '99. A sadly ignored year when it comes to official releases.

Also, this show fucking smokes. Damn!

And '92....

Marmar

Hicks

And 80s. 

Also, there hasn't been a 2000 release in a long time.

Holmdel 2000 box anyone?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Quote from: Hicks on February 26, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
And 80s. 

Also, there hasn't been a 2000 release in a long time.

Holmdel 2000 box anyone?

I'm hoping that one's just a matter of time.

Atlanta of that year, as well.
Is this still Wombat?