News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

sLIm's mission

Started by VA $l!m, June 09, 2005, 11:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

--SLIM"S MISSION is on indefinite HIATUS.

8)  8)  :roll:   :|  :mrgreen:  :?  :P  :!:  :o  :lol:  :oops:  :wink:

...........big THANK YOU to the peeps that  helped out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace-
sLIm.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jedifunk

VA-  i'm more than willing to help you out with any of these.  I have all the requested except for 10-27-94 & 6/28/00.

so lemme know, and we can get another group done.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

August

slim, i could hook you up with the island tour, lemonwheel and nassau 99.let me know if i can help!august.

VA $l!m

8) FUNKdOOBIOUS!--hey, i thought all the surviving jedi went into hiding or something... :wink:
anyway, -you the man...
   --- hey!! and augustine nice to hear you too bro :D  (--makin' me edit my post in mid reply to jedi!); only appropriate you'd help out with the island mat'rl!

aa-iight, let's see ...if your up for burnin&beesandpees--thisistheplacetobe!!!! :roll: wow! i'm getting giddy , okay.  reality check>>nebraska still sux!!!!

enough sillyness/down to bizzyness!!
  ,,,,now my first suggestion/question for both of youze, is if i'm willin' to be absolutely patient and youze can totally take your sweeeet time, how many audio discs are you each up for burnin'??

anywhere between:    6discs(2 shows)>>>>>15discs(~5 shows)

-let me know &i'll sort out the details of which shows each of youze can help wit.

thanx a bunch bros...
stick-eyickymon.

August

i can definitely send you those shows that i mentioned , and throw you a couple of my favorite shows, or iso's of yours if you want.either way, no problem.august.
shoot me a pm,slim.i'll be back in 3 hours or so.

<<<<<<i'm going to do a little of this

VA $l!m

word, --funkyJ:sounds like i could use the following from you if possible:
11-23-97
7-15-98
7-16-98
7-17-98set1

looks like about 10 discs for audio copies, let me know what you think.

i should still have your info when your ready.

thanx, slimshay-D.

jedifunk

so do u want audio CDs or data (shn/flacs)???
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

audio cds this time bro...
reasoning being twofold:
1st off i'm short on cash and if i get them on shnn i have to use extra discs to burn my own audio copies.
2ndly as far as me sharing w/ others , most of the peeps i can probably help at this point doing small trades want audio copies themselves, since i can't use dvds anyway to do large trades/burn whole tours, etc.
---hope that makes some sense ...
for now, for this somewhat self-centered project, the audio cds would probably be better for me,.

jedifunk

audio it is.  glad i can help.  i'll start burning tomorrow.  i'll be in touch.
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

--preache,
no hurries like i said,... i'm gonna want to send you a postaged enve w/ the blanks this time instead of rushing w/ your fedex connect, so i'll let you know when i get the junk into the mail--hopefully tomorrow or sat.
peace, thanx bro.
talk to you soon.

VA $l!m

Jedi---package in the mail, sorry 'bout the delay;
thanx. bro.

jedifunk

Slim

package going out tomorrow morning.
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

hooked up  today jedi,
phatty bro!
thanx for the extras-stickers & covers!!
very nice indeed!!

keep the faith!
--sLim

jedifunk

word, glad you got em!  yeah i was bored @ work and just fucking around, sol you got a little extra sumthin sumthin.  nothin special, but ya know.

enjoy the audio.  i didnt name the tracks or anything, and i put a filler on 1 disc, then decided against it for the rest.

lemme know if there are any issues.
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

eveything's f--ing great man...
so nice to hear some of the shows i was at for the 1st time in a long while , or for the first time ever!!

**one thing:
how did you get those phatty official labels??--can i make those??**

...now, first i gotta make copies of all the shows i was at w/ my girl for her...just so you know --AUG. and you(jedi) are helpin' out her too!,  Then i need to regroup and make a final run at the 10 or so seen shows i got left to get...but, i'm thinking of chillin' till i see how my high speed connect possibilities pan out.

thanx again , -slim.