News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Tennis Thread

Started by phil, June 30, 2011, 01:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleEbinezer

I think Djokavic is going to rock Nadal tomorrow. I can't imagine that he can continue to play through his foot injury and beat #1.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

phil

He's seriously shortening his career by just getting pain shots before every match and playing through that. Dumb move, but he's a prideful guy I guess.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

phil

Rafa put on a clinic in the third set. Too bad he barely show up for any of the others. Congrats to the Djoker. He deserves it, big time.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

Holy shit, how can this thread not get a post in 3 damn years!!!!!

Well Eugenie Bouchard is the first Canadian woman to make the Wimbledon Final.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/07/03/eugenie-bouchard-reaches-wimbledon-2014-final-making-canadian-tennis-history/
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2014, 10:50:02 PM

Nobody was this bored until Phish played "the Line" live.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: kellerb on July 03, 2014, 10:54:27 PM

:clap:

Maybe I didn't mention she's pretty damn hot too.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2014, 11:29:41 PM

I just wrote a play in my mind called "Blonde Natalie Portman in: Erotic Tennis Grunts!"

Buffalo Budd

After that last post, I feel this thread should have been locked but since it's not.
This Shapovalov dude is killing it
This guy's backhand rivals Federer at times.

mbw

Quote from: kellerb on July 03, 2014, 10:54:27 PM

lol.