News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No more smiting - positive karma only!

Started by tet, November 26, 2006, 04:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

I think an increased wait time would be fine.

And, Thanks!

fauxpaxfauxreal

antelope19

:lol:  bwahahahahahahahahha, so I guess it's true, persistence pays off.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: antelope19 on August 30, 2007, 02:36:29 PM
:lol:  bwahahahahahahahahha, so I guess it's true, persistence pays off.

Haha.  Oh the irony.  Oh the irony!

ROSEBUD!

August

On another board I'm on, we have comments that are either positive, neutral or negative, plus the option to leave a message.
It would be sweet if our karma or smites weren't anonymous.
a

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: August on August 30, 2007, 03:27:25 PM
On another board I'm on, we have comments that are either positive, neutral or negative, plus the option to leave a message.
a

It would also be sweet if I had a billion trillion dollars.

Can we make that happen as well?

sophist

a
That sounds cool.  I also like the idea of showing who you smite or give karma to.  How would that work exactly?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

a

There is a plugin for SMF that does this but it is only compatible with certain versions. (and I don't think 1.1.3 is one of them.)

Bobafett

how long does a smite last?  permanently?  i swore RJ smited me last week, and now, it is no more.  What's up with that?

(not that i want another, sir!)
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

I took it back.
It was a misunderstanding, as I understand it.

Guyute

I could see a smite war as soon as someone can see who did it.   4 years and 3000 smites later they realize they have no idea why they are doing it.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

mattstick

August

Quote from: mattstick on September 11, 2007, 10:43:36 AM
Stop the presses!  You're on another board?

There is only so much PWN4G3 I can hand out here, ya know?
a

gimmetela

i pm'd faux to see if he would mind if i smited (smote?) him just to get him into the triple digits, and he never responded, should i do it anyway?

(maybe this should go into the ask august thread.)

gimmetela

okay.  i did it.  couldn't wait anymore.

sorry, faux, i had to do it.