News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish - Sunday, March 8, 2009 Official Roll Call Thread

Started by rowjimmy, October 22, 2008, 10:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

This is the official roll-call thread for the third night of the reunion run in Hampton Coliseum.

Let us know if you're in!

Attending:

• Sophist
  • McGrupp
  • WhatsTheUse?
  • WhyWeigh3.5
  • goodabouthood
  • phil
  • Igbo
  • rowjimmy

Probable :
(we're not condoning showing up without tickets. These folks expect to have tickets. Right?)

• antelope19
  • tet
  • roggae
  • phg

(mods, please pitch in and add some names, including yourselves)

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Quote from: antelope19 on October 22, 2008, 10:59:49 AM
I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday.  Whether or not I get in is left to be determined at this point. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

phg

thanks to a very good friend of mine, I'm 99% sure I'm in for this night too!!!!   :phish:

see y'all there!

tet

i will be down there with roggae all weekend with tickets only for Friday at the moment, but we expect to have them for the rest of the weekend at some point or another :)

put us down as probables
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

elbowleg

wife and I will be present. if we don't get in fri or sat, her first show will be Hampton on Sunday. she still doesn't know what to expect.

i'm more excited for her than myself.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

MiamiPhish

lifeboy13

I'll be there . Looking forward to that weekend,  Wheres everyone staying?
Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Quote from: elbowleg on October 29, 2008, 05:41:46 PM
wife and I will be present. if we don't get in fri or sat, her first show will be Hampton on Sunday. she still doesn't know what to expect.

i'm more excited for her than myself.
Man wish my wife first shows were gonna be the Hampton, She hates Phish. (SHAME) lol. oh well I got extra tickets now.
Good Day, Every Day!

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.