News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Corona Talk

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2020, 04:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 27, 2020, 05:56:43 AM
In a strange turn of events,  I'm somehow in charge of the hotel today. Thankfully only for a few hours though. With all the furloughs and layoffs we are running a skeleton crew and everyone higher ranking than me will be off today. We have our F&B Director, who was furloughed, coming in to be acting  GM on days like this, but he won't be there until noon. So I am 'Acting GM' for the first five hours today. Imma need a beer and a buzz after work today.

Do you have any guests?

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 27, 2020, 10:47:10 AM
In a strange turn of events,  I'm somehow in charge of the hotel today. Thankfully only for a few hours though. With all the furloughs and layoffs we are running a skeleton crew and everyone higher ranking than me will be off today. We have our F&B Director, who was furloughed, coming in to be acting  GM on days like this, but he won't be there until noon. So I am 'Acting GM' for the first five hours today. Imma need a beer and a buzz after work today.

Do you have any guests?

We have 1. Our hotel has been at 0.02% occupancy lately. I really wonder what these people are doing staying here though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Do you have any guests?

Clearly he's swamped.

Bring in the dude!

tet

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 27, 2020, 11:03:58 AM

Do you have any guests?

We have 1. Our hotel has been at 0.02% occupancy lately. I really wonder what these people are doing staying here though.

hookers & blow?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: tet on March 27, 2020, 11:08:49 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 27, 2020, 11:03:58 AM

Do you have any guests?

hookers & blow?

If it's an end of the world party, I know what I want to be doing.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

VDB

Our citywide stay-at-home ordinance (slow-played from the nightly curfew they already enacted) kicks in this weekend. At least the city was sensible enough to put alcohol stores on the "essential businesses" list.
Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

Quote from: VDB on March 27, 2020, 01:17:05 PM
Our citywide stay-at-home ordinance (slow-played from the nightly curfew they already enacted) kicks in this weekend. At least the city was sensible enough to put alcohol stores on the "essential businesses" list.

I think that's the case most places. And by most places, I mean I live in Massachusetts where closing the "packies" would lead to rioting and the hospitals being filled with patients that have the DTs.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

^ Ha.

"Don't worry, this is temporary."
Is this still Wombat?

justjezmund

Quote from: VDB on March 28, 2020, 02:03:26 PM
^ Ha.

"Don't worry, this is temporary."

So were drums and space though too.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: tet on March 28, 2020, 10:09:19 PM

Are they violating the physical distancing guidelines?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 28, 2020, 11:17:39 PM
Quote from: tet on March 28, 2020, 10:09:19 PM

Are they violating the physical distancing guidelines?

Too much drums, not enough space?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie