News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Under The Scales - Tom Marshall Podcast

Started by rowjimmy, November 07, 2016, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: birdman on June 14, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Picture Trey has hanging in his house.
I love this.
Awesome!  I was hoping that pic would end up circulating.

anthrax

tom's not putting his podcasts up on soundcloud anymore?  anyone know how to download the new trey ghost episode to mp3 without using itunes?

VDB

Quote from: khalpin on June 14, 2018, 07:15:48 PM
Quote from: birdman on June 14, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Picture Trey has hanging in his house.
I love this.
Awesome!  I was hoping that pic would end up circulating.

Those are some ecstatic-ass faces. I wonder what moment that was.
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

Quote from: anthrax on June 18, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
tom's not putting his podcasts up on soundcloud anymore?  anyone know how to download the new trey ghost episode to mp3 without using itunes?

if you have a google account this should work
https://play.google.com/music/m/Daev6vuyb3slswenjhodkdmqz5a?t=039Treys_Ghost_Story-Under_the_Scales

Caravan2001

Quote from: anthrax on June 18, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

ON the website too:

http://underthescales.com/episode-039-treys-ghost-story/

ETA: NM, you said DL...

anthrax

trey being interviewed on a podcast needs to be a weekly thing.  that was great!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on June 19, 2018, 01:02:05 PM
trey being interviewed on a podcast needs to be a weekly thing.  that was great!

Between practicing the ending of Taste and perfecting those arpeggios that happen right before the jam in Theme From the Bottom, I'm just not sure he has the time...
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 19, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
Quote from: anthrax on June 19, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Between practicing the ending of Taste and perfecting those arpeggios that happen right before the jam in Theme From the Bottom, I'm just not sure he has the time...
this has been your only complaint since 09. I think it's time to lay it to rest. It's just not going to happen
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

great chat with brad sands!  really dug that one.  brad has such a unique perspective.  he remembers dates, venues, and songs like a fan, and has the back stories to go with them!

mbw

anthrax

And that voice, too...he's done some hard living.  Wanted them to get into specifics as to why he wasn't asked back in 09 and how he felt about it.  I always thought he was a douche.  But he's one lucky fan!

Hicks

Quote from: anthrax on June 26, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
And that voice, too...he's done some hard living.  Wanted them to get into specifics as to why he wasn't asked back in 09 and how he felt about it.  I always thought he was a douche.  But he's one lucky fan!

From what I've heard, Brad + CK5 = trouble. 

But yeah, not exactly the type of thing he would want to discuss on a podcast. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

mbw

He showed the chip on his shoulder about being blamed for much of the downfall without getting too specific.  He let "whatever Amy" fly in relation to her blaming him/the clinic in the phish biography.

Looks like there will be a part 2, he might dive into it more.

anthrax

Yeah, he couldn't have been too surprised when he wasn't asked back for 3.0 plus I'm sure he used the hiatus years to carve out his own niche in the rock world.  I just wonder if he misses it?