News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

zimbra

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 13, 2012, 07:52:09 PM
Quote from: zimbra on February 23, 2012, 03:21:39 PM
Thunder Up! Taking on the Lakers tonight, gunna smash them out.

Thunder VS Heat/Bulls nba championship game.

your a lucky man this year bud.
wow the thunder are ridiculous.
i'm a lifetime eastern conference and knicks fan, but i love KD. i really hope he can get mvp this year.

Ended up getting tickets to the last Lakers vs Thunder game for $25 about 45 minutes before tipoff.  Made it inside the arena with enough time to stop by the bar and catch the national anthem.  Great fucking game.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

phil

I thought KD looked cooler in this uniform.

fuck a clay bennett.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Lifeboy

^ I've always loved Seattles uni's. I actually almost bought a Shawn Kemp jersey a few weeks ago in Dallas (it was on sale) but decided to just save my $$.

As a kid, I LOVED Kemp, Schrempf, and Payton. my second favorite trio of all time behind Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman.

Also, this was pretty fun to watch. KD on Jimmy Kimmel Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMvG1chpOK8&sns=fb
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Hicks

Quote from: Lifeboy on March 29, 2012, 02:57:27 PM
^ I've always loved Seattles uni's. I actually almost bought a Shawn Kemp jersey a few weeks ago in Dallas (it was on sale) but decided to just save my $$.

As a kid, I LOVED Kemp, Schrempf, and Payton. my second favorite trio of all time behind Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman.

Kemp, LOL what a fat piece of shit.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Lifeboy

yeah, he was such a fat, awful player.   :roll:

oh wait, you're a Blazers fan...

:wink:

zimbra

Quote from: Lifeboy on March 29, 2012, 03:37:46 PM
yeah, he was such a fat, awful player.   :roll:

oh wait, you're a Blazers fan...

:wink:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

phil

If we're talking about how awesome the old sonics were, we need to give a shoutout to George Karl for keeping those motherfuckers in line. Dude is a straight boss (beat cancer twice) and doesn't take any bullshit from his players, no matter how poorly they behave (remember the kind of production he got out of JR Smith and Kenyon Martin the past few years?)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

zimbra

Huge game for us tomorrow against the Heat at their place.  We beat them pretty bad at home last week but then got schooled by Memphis Monday. 
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

Quote from: zimbra on April 03, 2012, 09:20:48 PM
Huge game for us tomorrow against the Heat at their place.  We beat them pretty bad at home last week but then got schooled by Memphis Monday.
twas a great game.

ton of intense games coming down the stretch of this insane season.

such a shame my knicks lost 2 of our starters just when everything came together perfectly with the D'Antoni firing.

...still, they are playing absolutely great overall and i'm happy.

as things stand today its really looking like the playoffs will come down to the 2 current best teams in the west and the 2 best teams in the east.
Barring any major injuries--which is very possible-- OKC vs. Spurs for the West, and Miami vs. da Bulls for the East.

there's a couple wildcards still out there like the Celts which are playing PHenominal since the break... and really the SPurs are currently playing sick ball, and are even close to knockin OKC outta the top spot.

Such a crazy season, but Very intriguing.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

I hope all the B-Ball fans caught the Knicks-Bulls game yesterday.
EPIC!!!!!!!!

really a fantastic game.
D. Rose's return from injury...first time all year the Bulls had their full starting lineup...Knicks still missing 2 starters to injury, but playing unbelievable since Woodson took over coach.

the Knicks jumped out to a 21 pt. lead in the 1st quarter!-- bulls grinded back with d.Rose getting his groove back in the 2nd half, but MELO drops 43 pts with 2 CLUTCH 3 pointers at the end of regulation and OT to catapult the Knicks to a 100-99 win.

Best game of Melo's time with the Knicks. He actually said post game it was one of the best games of his career.

I am sooo happy with my Knicks after all the ups and downs of the this season. with Lin and Stoudamire both out now we arent really looking at much hope in the playoffs, but i really am proud of how they have come together since Woodson took over.
Vangundy even commentated yesterday that they are playing the best team defense in the league right now, and i have to agree.

If we're lucky we will see this same group back next year with a vengeance, unless the Knicks management F's it up in the off season, which is always possible.
Woodson would be great to be the full time coach, and if the majority of the lineup can stay together we really have something for once that has a future.

Back to back with the Bulls--rematch 2moro in Chi-town, OH BOY!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

phil

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 09, 2012, 01:03:54 PM
playing unbelievable since Woodson took over coach

Slim, what's your take on the likelihood of him getting the full-time job next season? Seems like a no-brainer to me, but I with Isaiah Thomas back on the market, you never know  :wink:

zimbra

Tough losses last few weeks but still clinched NW division (to no surprise).  I don't think the Spurs will catch us for the #1 spot in the West but we never know.  Last two years we have seen improvement in our franchise but not enough.  This will be our year.  Thunder up!
- Trey Anastasio

Multibeast12

Pumped for the Bulls Knicks rematch. To bad i got class till 830. But either way, Should be a great game. Lets Go BULLS!!!!