News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

My godmother used to date Rick Carlisle when they were at UVa.

But fuck all things Dallas. I'll pull for the thunder in this one.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hicks

I'll only root for a team with Derek Fisher on it if he is playing against Kobe and Co.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

JPhishman

Amare Stoudamire - uber jackass extraordinaire
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

zimbra

Holy shit, vaguely remember typing this in my drunken/adderoll haze last night.  Think I made an A on that final though.

Quote from: Hicks on May 01, 2012, 04:20:34 PM
I'll only root for a team with Derek Fisher on it if he is playing against Kobe and Co.

This is how I've always felt about Derek Fisher.  Sort of got forced into it this season but after last night I'll let em wear blue for a few more weeks.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Thunder up mothafuckas!!   :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Did these guys really win the NBA championship last year? :?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

ytowndan

Quote from: Lifeboy on May 04, 2012, 12:00:39 AM

Seriously. 

I was cracking up early in the 4th quarter when the camera caught Mark Cuban looking like this guy:   :shakehead:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Hicks

Not exactly, they did get rid of Chandler and Barea in the offseason, both dumb moves.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Lifeboy

Quote from: Hicks on May 04, 2012, 12:28:14 AM

Not exactly, they did get rid of Chandler and Barea in the offseason, both dumb moves.

Yeah, I came back here to say that I didn't even think about the Chandler trade.

I'm sure Cuban is kicking himself, and has been for a while now. Still though, those two guys aren't the sole reason they went from being a championship caliber team to being down 3 games to none in the first round.

eta - actually, I'm not sure they were ever an actual full blown, championship-caliber team.

They had a good run...

Quote from: phil on April 26, 2012, 12:23:40 AM
Quote from: zimbra on April 25, 2012, 09:11:18 PM
Quote from: phil on April 23, 2012, 06:03:24 PM
I'm a certified James Harden hater, but what Ron Artest did was fucking unacceptable. Confirms everything I've ever thought about him: he's a dimwitted/feeble-minded goon who doesn't belong in pro sports.

Why the hate on James?

Because he's a douchenozzle. I'll be a thunder hater forever because of the sketchy way in which clay bennett used his connections to move the team from seattle. No offense to oklahoma city (i'm sure it's a wonderful place) but fuck clay bennett and the thunder.

LOL

zimbra

I fucking love the NBA playoffs.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on May 04, 2012, 04:32:41 PM
I fucking love the NBA playoffs.

They've been pretty goddamn boring so far... :|

at least the NHL has made up for them

zimbra

- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.