News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Not an nba guy at all, but I watched a fair amount of tonight's game and wow.  What a game!

Game 7 here we come!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

yeah that game was so frantic! Cant believe miami pulled that off. Spurs missed a lot of opportunities in the last half and OT.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Lifeboy

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

VA $l!m

sad to see the Celtics ship everyone off.
though i guess really the sad part was that they only beat LA once with the big 3.
gonna be real weird seeing KG and Pierce in BK.
honestly i really lost alot of love for the Nets since they moved to BK.
i dont think im a big fan of the Russian.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

VA $l!m

craaaazy off season for coach and player hires/ trades

emay

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

so ive been getting VERY excited for the upcoming season.
ive been watching a ton of preseason and stuff.

alot of big changes around the league to get excited for.
the EAST especially is shaping up to be super competitive with the HEAT trying to make it to the finals Again.

the Bulls, Pacers, and most notably the Nets are all totally stacked to begin the season.

cant wait for opening night!

VA $l!m

Openin night 2moro!!! :rockout:

Bulls v. Heat is gonna be sick.
im super excited to watch the Bulls this year with D Rose back. they're looking super tough in pre season.
really the top teams in the East  are going to be the most competitive theyve been in years.
the Heat, bulls, Nets, pacers... knicks...

LEt sGO!!!

zimbra

We going to get another Heat vs Thunder finals?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

Quote from: zimbra on October 28, 2013, 08:56:10 PM
maybe.
Thunder look slightly favored to come out of the West as long as Westbrook comes back strong and they havent lost home court for the playoffs while waiting for him the 1st few months. Don't count out one more run for the Spurs, but they are so dependent on remaining healthy.

I think the potential for the HEAT to NOT come out of  the East is pretty high though.
Everything really comes down to injuries, but hypothetically if every team retained perfect health i would personally pick the Bulls out of the East. Both Indiana and Brooklyn have some serious potential as well, but if the Bulls can stay healthy they are my pick right now.

zimbra

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 29, 2013, 01:43:07 PM
Quote from: zimbra on October 28, 2013, 08:56:10 PM
maybe.
Thunder look slightly favored to come out of the West as long as Westbrook comes back strong and they havent lost home court for the playoffs while waiting for him the 1st few months. Don't count out one more run for the Spurs, but they are so dependent on remaining healthy.

I think the potential for the HEAT to NOT come out of  the East is pretty high though.
Everything really comes down to injuries, but hypothetically if every team retained perfect health i would personally pick the Bulls out of the East. Both Indiana and Brooklyn have some serious potential as well, but if the Bulls can stay healthy they are my pick right now.

I'm losing more faith in my automatic bid for the Thunder as well.  We let Kevin Martin go in free agency this year and are battling a salary cap issue.  That's one shooter down and not much space freed towards our salary cap.  I just hope our management isn't doing what the Dallas Cowboys do.. Let a bunch of oil wildcatters run a sports team and you stop winning playoff games pretty quick.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio