News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

phil

I love the NBA, but the cavs making it to this finals series stinks of a WWE-level of scripting. If it were not for Steph Curry, I'd probably skip watching this series altogether (after having followed almost the entire rest of the playoffs)

and to be fair, I LOVE Lebron, I just fucking hate Cleveland and the boner the NBA has for that team the past 10 years
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: phil on May 29, 2015, 08:05:19 AM
I love the NBA, but the cavs making it to this finals series stinks of a WWE-level of scripting. If it were not for Steph Curry, I'd probably skip watching this series altogether (after having followed almost the entire rest of the playoffs)

One of the most exciting ball players I've seen in a long time.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

i hate bron bron with a passion.

i could go on for weeks about why and how, but as i told my mother the other day he really is just the culmulation ( -cant spell that  :frustrated: ) of modern athletics ridiculous precedence in American society.

I mean,  the guy had his high school games broadcast on espn for cryin out loud... it's not like he ever had the chance to mature past 14 years old without thinking he was the next coming of all that matters in this country.
  Not that it gives him a total pass to be a douchebag, but at the same time i could see him not ever knowing how to cope without the game. I can envision him  playing well into his 40s, or even 50s if some experimental technology or whatever comes along, reminiscent of Kobe these last few years.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Only caught bits and pieces of the game tonight, but what I saw was some damn fine basketball. 

Bummer about Irving, but pretty impressed with the way the Warriors shut down BronBron in OT. 

Stoked for the rest of the series!
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

phil

Quote from: Hicks on June 05, 2015, 12:37:55 AM
Only caught bits and pieces of the game tonight, but what I saw was some damn fine basketball. 

Bummer about Irving, but pretty impressed with the way the Warriors shut down BronBron in OT. 

Stoked for the rest of the series!

Despite my initial doubts: This.

I caught the last bit of the fourth quarter and most of overtime...I can see this one going seven games for sure
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hicks

Excellent first half just now, looking like this one is going down to the wire. 

susep

Quote from: Hicks on June 14, 2015, 09:21:12 PM
Excellent first half just now, looking like this one is going down to the wire.

I called GS in 6.  looking good for Kerr and Co. 

Hicks

Congrats to the Warriors, Cavs made it interesting down the stretch, great series!

emay

Quote from: Hicks on June 17, 2015, 09:40:09 AM
Congrats to the Warriors, Cavs made it interesting down the stretch, great series!

Yeah good series all around, Lebron couldnt do it all himself though.

Hicks

Fuck bron bron

And fuck Shumpert and his kid n play hair

And fuck JR Smith and his nonexistent IQ, basketball and otherwise

And fuck the city of Cleveland and its fans who stuck around to boo the awards ceremony.   

susep

Quote from: Hicks on June 17, 2015, 01:17:36 PM
Fuck bron bron

And fuck Shumpert and his kid n play hair

And fuck JR Smith and his nonexistent IQ, basketball and otherwise

And fuck the city of Cleveland and its fans who stuck around to boo the awards ceremony.

great minds, well said man. :smoke:

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-