News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

really stoked to see Iguodala get finals MVP
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

Watching the Raptors - Knicks and a blatant no call by the officials on an out of bounds call that could have changed the outcome of the game.
I'm obviously clueless when it comes to basketball to have to ask this but there isn't a challenge to go upstairs or anything in a line violation?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 10, 2015, 10:03:58 PM
Watching the Raptors - Knicks and a blatant no call by the officials on an out of bounds call that could have changed the outcome of the game.
I'm obviously clueless when it comes to basketball to have to ask this but there isn't a challenge to go upstairs or anything in a line violation?

Only in the last two minutes of the 4th quarter or in overtime.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Celtics just stole a crazy win tonight from the Cavs.
Been watching more and more basketball these days, mostly Raptors who've really turned it up as of late.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

Raps been killin it for sure. They got a really good shot at the east this year if they can stay healthy and get some production out of their bigs.

Big game tonight- Warriors OKC's 1st matchup.
of course both the Cavs and Spurs supposed big games vs GSW turned into routes. 
Steph is just on a whole nother level right now.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 06, 2016, 05:17:43 PM
Raps been killin it for sure. They got a really good shot at the east this year if they can stay healthy and get some production out of their bigs.

Big game tonight- Warriors OKC's 1st matchup.
of course both the Cavs and Spurs supposed big games vs GSW turned into routes. 
Steph is just on a whole nother level right now.

Understatement.

zimbra

Is it bad to be pumped about only being beat by 8? Spurs and Cavs both got stomped by the Warriors. They are insane.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

Quote from: zimbra on February 07, 2016, 01:01:57 AM
Is it bad to be pumped about only being beat by 8? Spurs and Cavs both got stomped by the Warriors. They are insane.
okc looked great overall. def. one of the best teams to paly GSW matchup wise.
i was really impressed hwo well they kept them off the 3 pt line and made them a driving 2 pt team. its about al lyou can try and do.

VA $l!m

epic dunk contest  :crazy:

VA $l!m

easily best contest since Vince Carter.
probably top 2  1v1 battles in contest history.
perfect dunk after perfect dunk on 1st tries  no misses!
Wish they woulda stopped it before the lasst dunk and let them share trophy.
Gordon's side saddle over the mascot was top dunk of the night, but Lavine's consistency won it i guess...

zimbra

Enjoyed seeing all the Duncan/Kobe features this past week.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Buffalo Budd

Unbelievable performance by Lowry tonight against the Cavs.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 26, 2016, 10:07:20 PM

DeRozan is on my fantasy team and his performance tonight was unbelievable too.

Unbelievably crappy that is. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

yeah big game. raps lookin great.
gonna be interesting to see how they do incorporating CArrol whenever hes supposed to be back.
was their big off season pickup, but id almost be worried he'd upset their chemistry right now.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 26, 2016, 10:25:02 PM
yeah big game. raps lookin great.
gonna be interesting to see how they do incorporating CArrol whenever hes supposed to be back.
was their big off season pickup, but id almost be worried he'd upset their chemistry right now.

I'm thinking they're a little worried about the Cavs picking up Johnson.