News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Happy for The Raptors just to be in the conference finals, but... ouch.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on May 18, 2016, 09:38:52 AM

Happy for The Raptors just to be in the conference finals, but... ouch.

That was embarrassing from the 2nd qtr onward.
Hopefully they can rally.

ETA.  What's with the quick start after these game 7s? Seems ridic that they get 2 day breaks during the opening series but not after a game 7.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

I'm almost mad at them for getting my hopes so high...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on May 24, 2016, 10:10:22 AM

Keep the dream alive!!!

mattstick

Is it really that hard to believe that they can steal a single game in Cleveland?  The dream is alive!

mattstick

Quote from: mattstick on May 24, 2016, 10:10:22 AM

Buffalo Budd

zimbra

Big game for OKC tonight - hope we close it out on their court!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

Classic Game 7. Happy for Cleveland, impressed by LeBron, and Golden State is obviously a very good team.  Looking forward to seeing how things get shaken up in the off-season...

Hicks

I hate BronBron, but the guy played like a beast and it was hard not to feel for him when he broke down after winning.  I'm sure it meant a lot to him and the people of Ohio and it is good to see their "curse" has been broken. 

Man, Golden State though, what happened?  Seems like Curry was never really himself after he got injured during the series with Houston.  I hope he isn't hiding a more serious injury. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Hicks on June 20, 2016, 03:03:58 PM
I'm sure it meant a lot to him and the people of Ohio and it is good to see their "curse" has been broken. 

there are a lot of people here in Ohio that will tell you 'fuck Cleveland' and they wish the curse was still on them.
fascinating to me that these people won't support their home in stuffs like this.

I still can't call myself an Ohioan; it's just something in me... I bleed Blue.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mattstick

Granted I only watched a handful of GSW games this season, but it was strange not to see those long jumpers from Curry going in throughout the series.  His defence seemed like a liability at times too, maybe a result of all the stupid touch fouls?