News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Crazy trade deadline indeed.

Wade going back to Miami

I didnt think they would keep Thomas. LA will be a good fit for him.

Lebron snub from last night
https://twitter.com/redapples/status/961448440369618945

pcr3

Quote from: emay on February 08, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

Lol. If he isn't bought out, he'll be backing up Ball. I'm sure he'll be pumped about that right before he hits free agency for the first time.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Quote from: pcr3 on February 08, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Lol. If he isn't bought out, he'll be backing up Ball. I'm sure he'll be pumped about that right before he hits free agency for the first time.

Pretty much, lol. Lakers have been struggling this season anyways so seems like a good spot for him to either gain momentum and make a come back or just wait it out for free agency. Not a bad franchise to be on either way.

QuoteLakers coach Luke Walton said Thursday he plans to play Thomas and rookie Lonzo Ball in the backcourt together

pcr3

Quote from: emay on February 08, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on February 08, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Pretty much, lol. Lakers have been struggling this season anyways so seems like a good spot for him to either gain momentum and make a come back or just wait it out for free agency. Not a bad franchise to be on either way.

QuoteLakers coach Luke Walton said Thursday he plans to play Thomas and rookie Lonzo Ball in the backcourt together

I'm afraid the last month has ruined any chances of the Brinks truck backing up to him this summer.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

I feel more confident in the Raps this year than ever.
The Cavs just went for it, knowing Lebron is winding down.
They have to sync up now while TO is firing on all cylinders.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

as much as i believe LBJ is cancerous at times, the Cavs made great moves with this deal IMHO.
They unloaded a bunch of dead weight and got back 4 very solid players with the ability to pick up 2 more through buyouts.

a consumate vet in G hill who pairs well James when LEbron plays point. also a great 2 way player and atop the league in 3point %...and he has a ton of playoff experience.
then 3 young guns, ALL athletic and smart and good scorers.
Hood is amazing if healthy, NAnce is underated and a great roleplayer, and CLarkson has huge potential.

I'm tellin' ya, watch out if K Love comes back at full strength, This team got much more dangerous.
Now, will that translate to playoff success especially considering the young guys lack of experience? Hard to tell as of yet.
It wouldnt surprise me at all though if they still make it out of the EAST...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

This is the year the Raptors beat the Cavs in the playoffs.  Raps bench depth is young, hungry and dangerous.

Hicks

Wow, Fergie's national anthem at the all star game tonight, just  :shakehead:

Thanks Trump!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Quote from: Hicks on February 19, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
Wow, Fergie's national anthem at the all star game tonight, just  :shakehead:

Horrible!  Artists should just sing the NA straight up, sing it like it was written.  Conversely, the Barenaked Ladies sang Canada's beautifully. 

VA $l!m

Raptors just put 79 on the Cavs in teh first half, lol.

The Raps and Rockets both rolling and favs to win their respective conferences right now.
Going to be a fun playoffs, but still hard to predict with so many key injuries at this point.
Both 2nd place teams still dangerous but the Celts and Warriors both heavily banged up.
then J butler for Minn, J wall for Wash, Kawhai (?) for SA, etc...

btw, even tho portland lost last night to Houston they look amazing.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 21, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

:|
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

The Raps and Rockets both rolling and favs to win their respective conferences right now.
Going to be a fun playoffs, but still hard to predict with so many key injuries at this point.
Both 2nd place teams still dangerous but the Celts and Warriors both heavily banged up.

And lost
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VA $l!m

Quote from: mehead on March 22, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

And lost
yup, lol

Buffalo Budd

I was so pissed!!!!
Makes me a little concerned for the playoffs.
Best case scenario is the Celtics battle it out with them for 7 games and Raps meet em in the semis. Lebron is on a tear right now.

VA $l!m

Blazers might be my team for this years playoffs.
Though i'm mostly rooting for anyone but the Cavs and Rockets.